Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I want to express myself but I cannot speak

FlamingCel

FlamingCel

Luminary
★★★★★
I have things I want to say but its difficult. It feels like my mouth is closed shut. I feel like I am not worthy to speak. Im not confident to speak. If I was good looking, had plenty of compliments then it would be easy for me to speak. How can I express myself after having many bad experiences. I feel like I am a completely different person but I am not able to show it.
Watamote cheerful

Actions speak loudER than words.

Saem. I can’t seem to find the right words on the fly.

The only compliment I ever got from a foid was in 8th grade. I changed my hair and she said, "You look less ugly like this." :chad: :chad: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :feelsrope::feelsrope:

That's an incel trait tbh. It's because of the negative reinforcement that we got for our looks. You can't bring yourself to speak because you subconsciously already know that it won't do you any good

Bruuuutal bro. Over ngl

Never began. She was my crush all the way until graduation too, was in my class every year so never got a chance to forget her, then I ran into her on the street a few years later and she didn't even recognize me. I was cucked back then though, fuck crushing on holes. Rent them and leave is meta.

I can relate to this, when I speak IRL I often stutter, run out of breathe or get my points mixed up.

I can express myself much better online since I have the time to look over what I've written before posting.

yes of course
Saem. I can’t seem to find the right words on the fly.
i see
The only compliment I ever got from a foid was in 8th grade. I changed my hair and she said, "You look less ugly like this." :chad: :chad: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :feelsrope::feelsrope:
:cryfeels::feelsrope:
That's an incel trait tbh. It's because of the negative reinforcement that we got for our looks. You can't bring yourself to speak because you subconsciously already know that it won't do you any good
i see
I have dysgraphia
brutal
:cryfeels::feelsrope:
I can relate to this, when I speak IRL I often stutter, run out of breathe or get my points mixed up.

I can express myself much better online since I have the time to look over what I've written before posting.
i see

Lol i feel the same but believe me if you were to tell them anything they were just stay quiet and act like you are a creep.
It happens to me all the time. So nowadays i just dont talk anymore. I never talk to anyone because i know that if i wanna crack a joke? Avkward silence. If i wanna add to the conversation? Well guess what? Avkward silence. Fuck ‘em

Sorry for the spelling mistakes. Im kinda drunk

Lol i feel the same but believe me if you were to tell them anything they were just stay quiet and act like you are a creep.
It happens to me all the time. So nowadays i just dont talk anymore. I never talk to anyone because i know that if i wanna crack a joke? Avkward silence. If i wanna add to the conversation? Well guess what? Avkward silence. Fuck ‘em

Sorry for the spelling mistakes. Im kinda drunk
yes man life is very awkard.also you have better spelling than me

people didn't talk or interact with me much in my life, talking is a skill that i didn't master
incel trait not a master of social skills

I can relate. I lack the ability to express anything well, which makes my social situation impossible to fix.

Yup, I feel like the voice inside is right beneath my skin. Forgetting all the hurt inside you've learned to hide so well, pretending someone else can come and save me from myself...

This also happend to me

Brutal. Happens to me sometimes