Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I want to fuck God's mother and angels

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
I'm not a religious man but I do believe in a higher power. God has dealt me and us alike a bad hand at life, eczema is one of the worst curses he has "bestowed" upon me.

When I die, I will fuck his mother as revenge for all the pain he has put me through, as I will have to endure suffering from all aspects of my life due to my ugly, wounded skin.

I will fuck his mother and impregnate her, along with his foid angels, can't wait for it to happen.

Last edited:

^ the “foid” angels. Where you are gonna put your dick inside that thing

None of them look like that unless they come down to earth. Up in heaven they stay in their true forms, trust me bro I’ve died many times already
:feelscry:

I'm not a religious man but I do believe in a higher power. God has dealt me and us alike a bad hand at life, eczema is one of the worst curses he has "bestowed" upon me.

When I die, I will fuck his mother as revenge for all the pain he has put me through, as I will have to endure suffering from all aspects of my life due to my ugly, wounded skin.

I will fuck his mother and impregnate her, along with his foid angels, can't wait for it to happen.
Eczema…. Dude be thankful you ain’t ever heard the word scleroderma , i understand the frustration of not having clear skin but you didn’t lose your normality of your face and facial fat.. there’s diseases you’ve never heard of that are the stuff of nightmares

I'd fuck a succubus in hell when I die.