Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I want to fucking rope

• Thread starter Deleted member 42859
  • Start date
Deleted member 42859

Deleted member 42859

Self-banned
-
I'm in law, nobody's doing anything. I'm Sat next to my normie friends and they're all conversing. Actively ignoring me and trying so hard to pretend I dont exist. They constantly ask me why I'm so quiet and weird with them .... I wonder fucking why. Got an hour left of this lesson and want to die.

if you have a sister you can rape her in a videogame, I don't promote violence, before die, also yes we can only rope, it's the best thing we can do

What are you studying and why?
law, psychology and criminology, no idea why. I guess it just seemed intriguing and thought it would get me far... now I'm just burnt the fuck out and can't see a proper future where I actually use those qualifications

yeah, i was too socially retarded to go into work straight after HS and i thought i would miraculously change and become a chad in college. 2 years in and that dream is raped.

after college, the small friend group i have will all split and then ill have no ties to the mortal world in which then i'll probably rope... if i can have the courage

yeah, i was too socially retarded to go into work straight after HS and i thought i would miraculously change and become a chad in college. 2 years in and that dream is raped.

after college, the small friend group i have will all split and then ill have no ties to the mortal world in which then i'll probably rope... if i can have the courage
The college cope fails once again.

Brutal. NEET is the way to go for incels. But you have to survive somehow in the US
if you have a sister you can rape her in a videogame, I don't promote violence, before die, also yes we can only rope, it's the best thing we can do
I need a little sister that trusts me ASAP:feelsohgod: