Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I want to titfuck this big boob blonde milf

Q

Qwertyuiop99

Legend
I just saw this big boob blonde milf at the store I work. I used to see her at my gym . I wanted to fuck her so bad. She was wearing a tight white T-shirt, I could see her big tits (I want to suck them) She's pregnant now , that's why I don't see her at the gym anymore. It's a pleasure to watch her massive boob and big tits.

No pic no care

Inceldom = discussed

SHOW SOME PICS OF WHAT SHE LOOKS LIKE

Yo one of your post made it on YouTube lol

Tits are really soft. Even if your dick is right in between a pair, and they are being smashed together, I doubt you will be feeling much.

Tits are really soft. Even if your dick is right in between a pair, and they are being smashed together, I doubt you will be feeling much.
Danm

I really want to fuck a milf

I just saw this big boob blonde milf at the store I work. I used to see her at my gym . I wanted to fuck her so bad. She was wearing a tight white T-shirt, I could see her big tits (I want to suck them) She's pregnant now , that's why I don't see her at the gym anymore. It's a pleasure to watch her massive boob and big tits.
Milf are disgusting. Only foids reach 27 they should be rounded up and shot in the head. Only a few may be needed as slave

Milf are disgusting. Only foids reach 27 they should be rounded up and shot in the head. Only a few may be needed as slave
Lol
I don't think that

Lol
I don't think that
I despise older women so much they are reason I’m incel and autistic and going mental. They are vile evil demonic creatures that the world would be better off withoit

You are pretty close to earning a spot on my still empty ignore list.

She must be promiscuous