Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I want to grape this foid.

KillNiggers

KillNiggers

BaltoSlavicMongoloid. TND
★★★
IMG 9255

This foid is so hot. She is korean + swedish. Makes me wanna grape her. Hapa toilets are not that bad compared to their male counterparts.

This retarded filipino thinks he has a chance with his “rizz”. Stupid SEA monkey.

worshippers.is

she is into white chad only

All those swedish genes gone, she looks like a jap noodlewhore

Every time I see these clips of Asians on the internet rizzing up White women over video chat I always can't help but think about the fact that the women they're flirting with would never touch them in real life.

Every time I see these clips of Asians on the internet rizzing up White women over video chat I always can't help but think about the fact that the women they're flirting with would never touch them in real life.
"Rizz" is a joke.

Go for it bro...

"Rizz" is a joke.
It is more than a joke, it's a fucking waste of brainpower. Seriously, the best pickup line if talking to female strangers is "What's your name?". Depending on how she responds and her tone + body language, you can instantly find out if she is attracted to you.

A muslim thug refugee from swedistan has higher chance to get her than all this forum combined btw

She's the product of low value cumskin and a self-hating gookwhore, stop worshipping dysgenic subhumans.