Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I want to impregnate every anime foid that is aged 18 and above

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
They are so fucking fuckable. I need to tap all of the pussy in the animeverse that is legal. I deserve to be isekai'd after my death into all the anime multiverses one by one after fucking and dying, fucking and dying, fucking and dying. This has to happen or else I'm fucking God's mother, sisters, aunts, foid angels and daughters in front of his face in heaven.

Anyone else is FUCKING SUFFERING RIGHT NOW?

24742576 EC6A 44F1 AA0B 3470B81C7F15

Every anime foid 18 and up?

I want to live in 2D world

Can it be fixed?
I TRIED I DID EVERYTHING IT ONLY GOES AWAY BY ITSELF AFTER 2 OR 3 WEEKS OF SUFFERING I ALWAYS END UP WAKING UP BECAUSE OF IT FUCK GENES AND FUCK NATURE

I TRIED I DID EVERYTHING IT ONLY GOES AWAY BY ITSELF AFTER 2 OR 3 WEEKS OF SUFFERING I ALWAYS END UP WAKING UP BECAUSE OF IT FUCK GENES AND FUCK NATURE
Can the doctor help you?

YES MEDS MINIMIZE THE PAIN BUT I CANT OVERDOSE ON THEM
We are both fucked up by our genes, life isn't supposed to be this way

We are both fucked up by our genes, life isn't supposed to be this way
I DONT SEE OTHERS SUFFERING FROM CANKER SORE. I DONT SEE OTHERS COMPLAINING ABOUT TONSILLITIS WHEN THEY EAT JUNK FOOD. IT ONLY HAPPENS TO ME.

I DONT SEE OTHERS SUFFERING FROM CANKER SORE. I DONT SEE OTHERS COMPLAINING ABOUT TONSILLITIS WHEN THEY EAT JUNK FOOD. IT ONLY HAPPENS TO ME.
I have a different set of problems, my skin smells and is wrinkly like an oldfag plus it is flaky. Your condition is as fucked up as mine.

I have a different set of problems, my skin smells and is wrinkly like an oldfag plus it is flaky. Your condition is as fucked up as mine.
MY WRISTS ARE SO FUCKING TINY I CAN'T EVEN WEAR A WATCH NORMALLY MY HEAD IS SMALL AND I HAVE A CROOKED NOSE AND CROOKED FUCKED UP TEETH THAT I HAD TO GO TAKE ORTHODONTICS :cryfeels: I DIDNT DO ANYTHING TO DESERVE THIS

MY WRISTS ARE SO FUCKING TINY I CAN'T EVEN WEAR A WATCH NORMALLY MY HEAD IS SMALL AND I HAVE A CROOKED NOSE AND CROOKED FUCKED UP TEETH THAT I HAD TO GO TAKE ORTHODONTICS :cryfeels: I DIDNT DO ANYTHING TO DESERVE THIS
Truecel traits one after the other

We need a loving wife to offset the damage done to us
I have high hopes for engineers maybe in the future they'll realize inceldom is a rising issue and they'll try to lower the effect by making female and male selection not dependent on physical attraction. Rather then engineer the person's brain to overlook inevitable traits.

I have high hopes for engineers maybe in the future they'll realize inceldom is a rising issue and they'll try to lower the effect by making female and male selection not dependent on physical attraction. Rather then engineer the person's brain to overlook inevitable traits.
Whatever helps you cope man