Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I want to murder chads in anime

kretschmer

kretschmer

Insomniac fanboy. Incels.ME 2018. RIP.
★★★★★
smug little pricks who have everything handed to them in life. torture chad, burn chad, make chad eat feces til he pukes, then make him eat puke til he chokes.

watching two-and-a-half-men episodes out of boredom, seeing charlie being such a smug little prick makes me want to hurt him and chads in general

29733.jpg

Yup playing with gore should be fun and playful in anime

Yup playing with gore should be fun and playful in anime
FUN WOULD BE TO FUCKIN BEHEAD YOU NIGGER AND FUCKIN PLAY BOWLING WITH YOU HEAD YOU STINKY SHIT

Noooo how will I project myself as them :feelsohgod:

Watching romance animes before had made me realized of how much of a loser I’am

Watchmen rorschach

Me after coming after to you closeted gay Weeb ass to torture with fire

2 onahole agent slut got killed
Ninoo

Watching romance animes before had made me realized of how much of a loser I’am
Watching romance anime made me realize how much I want to Myers the couple

View attachment 662782
Me after coming after to you closeted gay Weeb ass to torture with fire
keep orbiting me you closeted fag I torturer you with hot cooking oil. in anime is just another variation of in video game retard. and two and a half men isn't a fuckin g anime you zoomer faggot. its a shitty irl comedy from the 00stat I watch out of desperate boredom.

keep orbiting me you closeted fag I torturer you with hot cooking oil. in anime is just another variation of in video game retard. and two and a half men isn't a fuckin g anime you zoomer faggot. its a shitty irl comedy from the 00stat I watch out of desperate boredom.
You didn't read the comic don't you autistic piece of shit. I'm gonna gouge your sister and mother eyes out. After that I'm gonna bash your grandma heads out to the wall while you watch

in minecraft with rtx on

You didn't read the comic don't you autistic piece of shit. I'm gonna gouge your sister and mother eyes out. After that I'm gonna bash your grandma heads out to the wall while you watch
orbit more you mentalcase homo clearly you got a massive hard on for me. I shit down your whore mothers throat after I penectomies you and your faggot father and make you eat your own dicks and balls. then I light you and your pathetic subhuman parents on fire and shit on your burned corpses. keep orbiting me and commenting on m my threads like the good little dog you are.

Last edited: