Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting i want to start calling my mother a whore

I

imsorry

Self-banned
-
i fucking hate that cunt.

has anyone here ever called their mother a whore? how did she respond to it?

Ma5pgl84v8z51

Dis y u inkel

my mom is the only foid that's nice to me

No but i called my sister that and she wasn't a big a fan of being called that.

is she still married to your dad and loves him and never cheated on him and didnt waste her youth on other men? then she is not a whore. otherwise just point those things out to her

don't recommend doing that buddy boyooooooooooooooooooo

is she still married to your dad and loves him and never cheated on him and didnt waste her youth on other men? then she is not a whore. otherwise just point those things out to her
i'm the product of growing up with a single mother.

we've never ever talked about girlfriends, she thinks that sex is a bad thing (something a criminal would do) she is probably a reformed whore that used to fuck lots of men when she was young and her subconscious knows that, because women were evolved to father their children with a man that could support her kids. her brain probably is short-circuited from all the cocks she has had.

also when i was little she used to tell me that all men are pigs. i always tried to be a good boy. i thought if i was going to be good she allow me to do extracurriculars.

to me: ALL WOMEN ARE FUCKING WHORES EVEN MY MOTHER! tomorrow is international women's day and guess fucking what i'm not going to acknowledge that. FUCK WOMEN.

don't recommend doing that buddy boyooooooooooooooooooo
why not? do you have experience in doing this?
Where's your old avii?
decided to upgrade :feelscomfy:

So you're the son of a whore basically jfl :lul:

Tell her you can smell the wet dripping pustules in her anal cavity because she’s a nigger fucking whore.

Then call her that. What's stopping you?

Never called my mother that as she hasn't done anything to me.

Then call her that. What's stopping you?

Never called my mother that as she hasn't done anything to me.
i might regret it.

she is useful to me right now since, i'm still a student. when i graduate i think i might snap on her.

why not? do you have experience in doing this?
once I told her to die after she shrieked at me for 10 minutes for no reason. she's a bit mental sometimes. long story short she took it personally :feelscomfy:

Welcome to the bastard club