Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I want to start drinking

SubhumanGamer

SubhumanGamer

Charbroiled Nigga On These Dark Beats
-
What's a good whiskey/bourbon to get shit faced with??

Fireball used to get me fuckin trashed.

good cope method

Jaco Daniels and coke is a good one and used to be my go to drink. Crown Royal also makes a good whiskey cola. Otherwise I like Belvedere Vodka straight up or a cup of scotch to sip on

So many bad stories from when I used to drink this JFL
When I was maybe 18, I had three shots of it with my dad, and I went crazy, I was walking up and down the streets, cursing and crying, calling myself a failure, he had to come get me, and tell me I would get arrested, then I went home and cursed at my mom and went to bed. If I ever was a serious drinker i'd be in jail that shit makes me think I can take on anyone and rip the world apart with my two hands. Plus I get wasted off fuck all, I mean seriously, that was THREE shots.

When I was maybe 18, I had three shots of it with my dad, and I went crazy, I was walking up and down the streets, cursing and crying, calling myself a failure, he had to come get me, and tell me I would get arrested, then I went home and cursed at my mom and went to bed. If I ever was a serious drinker i'd be in jail that shit makes me think I can take on anyone and rip the world apart with my two hands. Plus I get wasted off fuck all, I mean seriously, that was THREE shots.
When I was in highschool my friends loved drinking this. I was with some friends one night and I drank a shit ton of fireball. My head started spinning and fortunately I went to bed before throwing up. So I didn't throw up.
In the morning we went to Starbucks and the minute we went inside they were sampling some gay cinnamon drinks, which smelled a little bit like fireball. I immediately ran outside and started throwing up

They say you show your true emotions when you start drinking. The last time I got super drunk I was crying and felt so depressed I literally could not stop crying. Eventually I went to sleep but man let me tell you, it was not a good situation at all

They say you show your true emotions when you start drinking. The last time I got super drunk I was crying and felt so depressed I literally could not stop crying. Eventually I went to sleep but man let me tell you, it was not a good situation at all
I get sad too, but it really makes me violent and full of rage, I think I would end up killing someone or in serious trouble if I did it often.