Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I want ww3 to happen

• Thread starter blackpillscience
  • Start date
blackpillscience

blackpillscience

It’s ogre
★★★
I think things will get better if there was a great die off of males. I’ve heard a lot of wars start because there’s a abundance of men. If there was less males women will have to less hypergamous

yeah right, women would rather remain celibate or fuck other women/animals before giving a subhuman a chance

WW3 would kill everyone bro.

It would be pretty kino, ngl.

I would murder the foids. I wouldn't even räpe them, because I don't want them to reproduce either.

WW3 would probably leave canada and Australia alone(cucks in the closet) and probably most of Africa too since they'd be too primitive to participate.

WW3 would probably leave canada and Australia alone(cucks in the closet) and probably most of Africa too since they'd be too primitive to participate.
The nuclear winter that follows would wipe everything.

If a conflict breaks out in the United States, I will make sure "Canada" goes down with it.

Nuke everywhere. It's over for humans. There's no going back.

I'd just like to see all the feminists who believe in the right for women to fight to shit themselves.

I'd just like to see all the feminists who believe in the right for women to fight to shit themselves.
B4B451FA AF40 4E6F A4ED 5F78EF812FF3

#girlboss

Actually been hoping that russia or china would start the war. We do need a war to start to thin out the population again.

:feelsUgh:War might be crucial to keep men from revolting:feelsUgh: The way it is now there are born more males than women in this word:feelsUgh: Women can share a man but a man cant share a woman:feelsUgh: Its by design that 60% of male cant reproduce. so they need to die off or have a way to revolt:feelsUgh:

War is inevitable. The world needs a reset. Too much chaos these days and the only way to get rid of it is to wipe everything out.

There will be a WW3, but you and I probably won't live through it.

Iran and North Korea actually do not care is this big conflict starts. Those countries are not interested in helping the world and really only want to see it crumble. Honestly, I see this conflict as a potential fresh start. The US and China aren't going to handle this big conflict and both countries will fall. All other countries will collapse without help from these two superpowers, and society will have to start anew.

In the new society, there will not be feminism. No FDS and no more incels. From now on, efforts will be made to ensure more females are born so females will have less options.

I will not go to war for a country where the foids in it won't fuck me. :blackpill:

me2
-no one will be happy
-i can commit war crimes
-can finally die

Me too man.

WW3 or stronger version of Covid. It has been weak as shit.

Won,t happen boys as much as I would want it to happen, major countries with nuclear and chemical weapons would not go to war with each other, just look at the cold war, the whole world was on fear for 44 years in case if nukes were used, but unfortunately they weren't

I will not go to war for a country where the foids in it won't fuck me. :blackpill:
Just don't go to war for any country, except possibly defence against an invasion force. Fighting for a flag is submitting your life to the ideals and values the flag represents. Funny thing about ideas, though: They don't need lives defending them; they'll live on, despite that. So there's no point in following the orders of some official suit to fight for his war.