Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wanted to correlate the reality of an incel to an scp

• Thread starter Deleted member 14218
  • Start date
Deleted member 14218

Deleted member 14218

i have but one purpose to cease it
-

I don't know how fammilirar you guys are with the scp universe but tldr its a fictional universe made from stories, where each story has a number. With that being said credit to the author of the story , i just wanted to compare one piece from the story which i think hits hard with most of the incels here.

"Description: SCP-3001 is a hypothesized paradoxical parallel/pocket "non-dimension" accessible through the creation of a momentary Class-C "Broken Entry" Wormhole.1 While believed to be an infinitely extending parallel universe, SCP-3001 is almost completely devoid of any matter and has an extremely low Hume Level of 0.032,2 contradicting Kejel's Laws of Reality with the relation between Humes and spacetime. This phenomenon causes matter inside it to decay at an extremely low rate, and damage that would otherwise prove fatal does not impede any biological/electronic function; simulations suggest an organism can lose more than 70% of their body's tissue and still operate normally, as long as at least 40% of the brain remains. However, prolonged exposure will cause said matter to gradually approach SCP-3001's own Hume Level, resulting in severe tissue/structural damage as the matter's own Hume Field begins to disintegrate."

The dimension is our state of being , infinite darkness with no hope inside it. Where it breaks us down day by day, slowly but surely leading to our inevitable demise. Where time has no meaning and unironically meaning has no meaning either.

I know some of you are too lazy to read so here is a video explaining the scp

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEjb6irNNX4

I've only made it to reading the first 500 scp's

I've only made it to reading the first 500 scp's
i found this one by pure chance to be honest, but i think its pretty good to be honest