Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill When you think "I don't look so bad"

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

owari da
★★
Ever take a picture of yourself and then think to yourself, "hey maybe I'm not THAT bad looking". So you try again using some apps for feedback on your looks and then you get branded as a subhuman, and then you realize you're actually a sub-1 male.

I stopped taking selfie because i look quite rapey and sub 3

20%
Bro just give me your money and rope

For me its enough to look at myself in the mirror and see how much I deteriorated.

Oh god, For the love of god, Dont take a photo with the back camera and turn it, You will see ALL your flaws!

Fuck cameras and fuck mirrors, I wish they never existed!

Looking at the mirror destroys my self esteem.

There's a reason why you might think that: the human brain is designed in such a way that you perceive yourself as being more attractive than what you actually are. In reality, you're more ugly than you'll ever be capable of grasping. Remember that.

I never get that

I look subhuman in all my pictures and got it confirmed by faced rating sub3

There's a reason why you might think that: the human brain is designed in such a way that you perceive yourself as being more attractive than what you actually are. In reality, you're more ugly than you'll ever be capable of grasping. Remember that.
Holy blackpill :blackpill:

I never take selfies

I used to think I wasn't that ugly but women quickly blackpilled me.

I look ok in mirrors sometimes, like at best a 5/10, but i look hideous in photos. I never take them

I don't take photos because it's just permanent evidence that I look like complete shit

Selfies look shit because of lens disortion. Taking good selfies requires skill

In the mirror, I'm a god; in the selfie camera, I'm a subhuman

I look acceptable when looking straight on, but as soon as I turn my head it’s over. Front camera also makes fun of me

Ever take a picture of yourself and then think to yourself, "hey maybe I'm not THAT bad looking". So you try again using some apps for feedback on your looks and then you get branded as a subhuman, and then you realize you're actually a sub-1 male
I can't even take a look at my face is so
Deformed yet I'm normal

How the Fuck do I look Deformed when I was born normally

I hate my fucking face

Ever take a picture of yourself and then think to yourself, "hey maybe I'm not THAT bad looking". So you try again using some apps for feedback on your looks and then you get branded as a subhuman, and then you realize you're actually a sub-1 male.
post the app name i wanna try it

I want a genioplasty. Chin even seems recessed from front when I take picture

I never had a single moment where I thought I looked good, I only looked worse.

Mirrors are one of the worst things to happen to mankind.

I never think that . I am 24/7 aware how insanely fucking ugly i am.

I am literally sub-2
If 1/10 is reserved only for heavy deformities/ilness/burns/genetical conditions then im 2. But i like to put myself at 1 and those special cases at 0 (out of scale)

Using flash also is a good way to see just how bad you look: I remember one time I took a pic with flash & compared it to the ones without flash, it's safe to say any confidence I had left died that day.

Only reason it doesn’t make me rope is cause I cope by saying that the images of other people that I see online are all their best ones