Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I was banned from every blue pill platform I can find.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
All of the "blue pill" subreddits and forums, they don't even wanna hear from me. Even though they purport to offer a "way forward" for "wayward" people like me.

Say what you will of pills red and black, but I am proof of what people on this forum say when asked "Why join? Why associate with these kinds of people?" Because the rest of society kicked me out. Bluepillers don't want me to get better, they don't wanna hear about my problems. They want me to walk into the ocean and stop bothering them.

most other forums or platforms have a concept of "toxicity"

everything that can sound pessimistic to them will be banned on sight.
i also got banned on reddit for telling a guy on "amiugly" that he's a subhuman nigger

most other forums or platforms have a concept of "toxicity"

everything that can sound pessimistic to them will be banned on sight.
i also got banned on reddit for telling a guy on "amiugly" that he's a subhuman nigger

I didn't say anything offensive. I just asked for dating advice. I checked each community to ensure I was posting pursuant to their terms. I didn't call anyone a "nigger" or anything.

same i got banned from incelswithout hate and foreveralone for belittling women

Being bluepilled and blissfully ignorant is better for their mental well being, knowing the truth crumbles people.

What forums did you use?

The bluepill is a false belief about reality, one that revolves around the necessity of a just society. Someone who understands reality is not compatible with their line of thinking.

Better to stay here and keep posting with the brocels