Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "I was born white but I prefer being black"

Capable_Onion

Capable_Onion

Member of The Akatsuki
★★★★★

Literal clown world, I thought this was some kind of joke with those oversized balloon tits :feelskek:

If you are a self-hating cumskin, just get fucked by Tyrone. You will be seen as a tolerant ally breaking the barriers of racism with interracial love, and your half-breed mutts will be accepted in the African-American community.

Reversed Michael Jackson.

They call us weird but not these people that look like they were a failed expermint to creat genetically modiefied humans injected with gorilla dna

Just a fucking clown world:feelsclown:

If you are a self-hating cumskin, just get fucked by Tyrone. You will be seen as a tolerant ally breaking the barriers of racism with interracial love, and your half-breed mutts will be accepted in the African-American community.
Then it creates ugly fucks like us mulattocels :cryfeels:. Only mulattos who get a lot of white features are attractive :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Then it creates ugly fucks like us mulattocels :cryfeels:. Only mulattos who get a lot of white features are attractive :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
Yeah, we are the ones who suffer from all that self-hatred and race-mixing propaganda.

Attachments

• JFL.jpg
    JFL.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 20
hate that whore host