Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I Was Fired Because A Girl Didn't Like Me

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Im just another ole regular Larping Faggot
-
I'll be honest I hated my job, but I always tried my best, and was one of the best on my team, the only person in the store who could speak Japanese, in a predominantly Japanese area. A week or so ago this girl, who apparently was my supervisor, instead of properly letting me do my job, made me push a bunch of heavy shit onto to floor.

I'll admit, I'm not the strongest guy in the world, I'm 5'5, I was worried I'd get injured so I told her I was worried that I'd get injured and I don't think its a good idea, especially when my actual job was gonna get backed up.

She then said some shit about, the heavy shit wont get sold unless someone pushes it to the floor, and for the first time I said something I shouldn't, I said, "well I can't work with a broken back" she then said she'd get someone to help me, but she never did.

Then a bit later she contacts me saying, "Derrick you've been pushing that for too long, I need that done in 10 minutes" to which I snarkily replied, "Well unless I turn into The Hulk I don't think that's going to happen", then she snapped at me and was like "I don't need this backtalk, or you talking about Marvel characters" then she takes me to the back and tells me if I don't feel I'm up for this I should just clock out.

I apologized and just did my normal job.

Ever since then despite my effort and being the best new hire on my team, being in the top 3 on my team overall, she started treating me like shit for just slightly talking back to her, something a guy would probably laugh about, something the females and ethnics could do way worse and get away with it.

Now despite my schedule going into next week, suddenly my day gets cut short, and they're "letting me go because I'm seasonal" despite nobody else I'm seeing being let go.

This really puts a damper on some of my plans, whether it be to save up money to move to a better less hypergamous place, or get surgery to get my loose skin removed.

I feel like a lot of the hope and momentum I had to escape Inceldom got crushed, or at least severely put a damper on.

I don't know what to do, I have already applied to hundreds of jobs since I was 18 and I'm almost 23 and this was the first one I had...I hate this city...it's over.

damn this shit brutal ngl. Hopefully you can find another job man good job on weight loss tbh

Seems like she wanted you to ask some other worker for help. Why didn't she quickly help you herself though? I mean you both were there, right?

Ye, ye, I know. Typical boss...

I am sorry for you. :feelsbadman:

You should chase up those YouTube channels you’ve been on for some shekels

A week or so ago this girl, who apparently was my supervisor, instead of properly letting me do my job made me push a bunch of heavy shit onto to floor.

I'll admit, I'm not the strongest guy in the world, I'm 5'5, I was worried I'd get injured so I told her I was worried that I'd get injured and I don't think its a good idea, especially when my actual job was gonna get backed up.

She then said some shit about, the heavy shit wont get sold unless someone pushes it to the floor, and for the first time I said something I shouldn't, I said, "well I can't work with a broken back" she then said she'd get someone to help me, but she never did.

Imagine working at warehouse logistics.

I don't know what to do, I have already applied to hundreds of jobs since I was 18 and I'm almost 23 and this was the first one I had...I hate this city...it's over.

Sounds like my life as well. It is truly over.

its only over if you give up, but now you know that work is no place for sarcastic comments, epsecially if you are an ugly manlet. trust me I know, my boss in college always gave me shit about the smallest shit.

now that I'm in my career job, I only talk about what needs to be talked about, and normal greetings.

giving women power over someone who could otherwise easily pummel them was a mistake.
Now she can screech at you to feel better about the fact that she's utterly useless herself.

People in power like to lash out at underlings. When you talk back like that, they get mad.

thats women empowerment son!
yOu Go GiRL!!!!!!
life as a manlet :feelsrope:

Make shekels by rising your incelebrity status :dab:

People in power like to lash out at underlings. When you talk back like that, they get mad.
brutal. women especially target ugly men to fuck over.

giving women power over someone who could otherwise easily pummel them was a mistake.
Now she can screech at you to feel better about the fact that she's utterly useless herself.

just quote me without a reply,bro.

just quote me without a reply,bro
Emo cheesecake mikerage

Your mistake was not acting like a slave

That’s why I’ll never work retail, too many bitchy women who have “power” over you cause they’re higher up on the ladder. Fuck working as an incel.

Last edited:
wait brendioo can speak grorious nippon?have you tried japanese tinder brendio?

tumblr_nzrsyh2Xzv1v0pigno1_400.jpg

Just LDAR boyo

Brutal as fuck. Sorry man

Time to find a better job that is more conductive to your unusual skillset.

wait brendioo can speak grorious nippon?have you tried japanese tinder brendio?
Japanese women don’t want short fat fucks sorry. Only tall or decent looking white boys onrrlyyyyyy

employment is a complete shitshow. The irony is that I never talked back once or gave anything for my managers to grapple on to yet if they need to get rid of someone, they'll make up any excuse. Despite being qualified in maths and engineering the only steady job I've ever managed to get was through a relative, applied to hundreds of jobs over the years, got many interviews actually but most of the time there was always a slightly better candidate or internal candidate. I guess you've just got to keep trying until something sticks, the key is not giving up like others have said.

Foids in charge hate ugly males, but kiss Chad's ass. My boss is also a female and hates me for being ugly despite my effort to do my work. Funny part is that she is a landwhale who hates ugly men. Hope you get another job soon, one without a bitch boss.

"YiKeS! r/thathappened, you got fired because your a hateful misogynistic racist pedo INkWeLL Nazi:soy: :soy: :soy:"

But in all seriousness sorry to hear that, this is more proof that foids shouldn't be put into positions of power

Bluepillers: 136) :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

This is one of the reasons why I hate this current system and why I much rather be broke than be a slave, being treated like a tool for people who're above me, man or woman.

Seriously though the USA isn't truly a free country if you have to be treated like a piece of shit just to be able to survive. I'll only believe this country is free until working isn't mandatory to survive and I mean for EVERYONE not just people with disabilities.

Anyway good luck Brendio. You're so going to need it.

Bluepillers: 152

Shame they lost a good worker, fuck em. Theres more than one job in this shit hole anyways.

Im sorry for what happened man,there is no place for weak guys in this earth sadly

How much savings do you have?

How heavy was the thing that she asked you to floor?
It was twice my size, possibly twice my weight, I don't want to reveal what it was because then people might figure out where I worked.

I'll be honest I hated my job, but I always tried my best, and was one of the best on my team, the only person in the store who could speak Japanese, in a predominantly Japanese area. A week or so ago this girl, who apparently was my supervisor, instead of properly letting me do my job, made me push a bunch of heavy shit onto to floor.

Then a bit later she contacts me saying, "Derrick you've been pushing that for too long, I need that done in 10 minutes" to which I snarkily replied, "Well unless I turn into The Hulk I don't think that's going to happen", then she snapped at me and was like "I don't need this backtalk, or you talking about Marvel characters" then she takes me to the back and tells me if I don't feel I'm up for this I should just clock out.

Ever since then despite my effort and being the best new hire on my team, being in the top 3 on my team overall, she started treating me like shit for just slightly talking back to her, something a guy would probably laugh about, something the females and ethnics could do way worse and get away with it.

Now despite my schedule going into next week, suddenly my day gets cut short, and they're "letting me go because I'm seasonal" despite nobody else I'm seeing being let go.

This really puts a damper on some of my plans, whether it be to save up money to move to a better less hypergamous place, or get surgery to get my loose skin removed.

I feel like a lot of the hope and momentum I had to escape Inceldom got crushed, or at least severely put a damper on.

But do u need the job? Or do u have supportive family or good welfare system for neetbux?

tfw i was almost kicked out of school because 10 foids complained about me

i learned at a old job, never talk back to manager unless you ready to leave the job, if you are a incel. especially if the manager is a women, i just stay away from them.

But do u need the job? Or do u have supportive family or good welfare system for neetbux?
I need the job or i'll be stuck in L.A for a lot longer.

Not that unfamiliar to me. While I was doing some temp jobs here and there gig based, which normally does not involve carrying heavy things pretty much every time I was asked to do that unwanted, hardest task in that workplace. Carrying some heavy shit that would give you hernia and such and they leave that task to the moment you arrive there. When you work at 10-15 places you see the pattern that female supervisors look for ways to exploit you from the first second. I was always saying it is not my task, not in my job description, and I didn't arrive to do that, and foid managers were calling my temp agency and complain I was not good at my work and such bla bla bla. They were basically lying about me because I reject being exploited and saying their bullshit to their face.

Last edited:
I walked out on my last job 7 months ago

I don't understand. Was it part of your job description or not ? There shouldn't be any room for disagreement about what an employee is expected to do.

Last edited:

I've been treated worse even without any backtalk. You need to start looking for another job, a more serious one without female supervisors.

If you believe you are an incel, you are not supposed to "talk back" to anyone. You have no such right.

You are just a slave of the society and your job is to keep slaving away until you die so that chads, whores and normies can have a "wonderful time".

If you are an incel, your existence is a privilege, not a right. Always remember it.

I also realized working made working out easier, I did a massive amount of cardio at work, and had to bike almost an hour back and forth to get there aswell. Now i'm going to have to start working out recreationally again instead of it just being a part of my work which will make some things harder.

This world is cruel bro, sorry to hear that.
Maybe you can find comfort in that you job mogged alot of us :feelsautistic: , but i doubt it:feelscry: