Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I was made for LDARing

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
I can never get any real work done, I ALWAYS leave it for last minute and then I get super stressed and I end up not sleeping and then still not doing anything. I don’t see the point of rotting in front of books anymore. I’m thinking of dropping out, getting some wagecuck job and a cheap apartment and just being comfy for the rest of my life. :smonk:

I can never get any real work done, I ALWAYS leave it for last minute and then I get super stressed and I end up not sleeping and then still not doing anything. I don’t see the point of rotting in front of books anymore. I’m thinking of dropping out, getting some wagecuck job and a cheap apartment and just being comfy for the rest of my life. :smonk:
Yeah same

Sick of these volcel copers pretending to understand our struggles

If we're virgins with no gf, I think we see eye-to-eye closely enough.

Well, maybe not when looking straight ahead but you get the point.

Lol. You don't want that.

The stress of stemcelling was brutal because of this. Would stress 24/7 about unfinished work that I needed to start and then start it too late at which point I realize there is more to it that I initially thought and I stress x5 trying to complete it in time.