Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I was NT for a brief moment in 2020

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
I could understand, think, and act like people in the comments on youtube,TikTok, twitter, etc. My life was good for the first time ever, I was slim and very close to fixing my hormones (all I had to do was bodybuild) just had an ego death, and the future was looking up.

Then everything went to shit very soon after May 2020 due to a family member. We lost our water and lost our house.

I‘ve thought about May 2020 everyday for the past 2+ years.

Last edited:
I could understand and think like people on youtube,TikTok, twitter, etc. My life was good for the first time ever, I was slim and very close to fixing my hormones (all I had to do was bodybuild) and the future was looking up.

Then everything went to shit very soon after May 2020 due to a family member. We lost our water and lost our house.
YOU WERE NEVER NT HAHAHAHA YOU WERE DOOMED TO INCELDOM FUCKING SAVAGE BITCH JUST ROPE I TELL YOU ROPE OR PAY FOR DIRTY STINKY NIGGER SEX (IN VIDEO GAME)

the fuck does NT stand for ?

YOU WERE NEVER NT HAHAHAHA YOU WERE DOOMED TO INCELDOM FUCKING SAVAGE BITCH JUST ROPE I TELL YOU ROPE OR PAY FOR DIRTY STINKY NIGGER SEX (IN VIDEO GAME)
You will never be sneir