Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I was on a Jordan Peterson book tour show recently...

Mayocel

Mayocel

Apostle of the Grey Pill
★★
...And it was surprisingly really good. Looks like he finally fully recovered from benzos. He is even clean shaven now.

He talked a lot about exiting your comfort zone and telling the truth no matter what, which I agree with, despite it being a redpill.

He also touched a lot on modern degeneracy: one night stand culture, instagram, tiktok and soon VR frying people's, especially foids' brains.

Tbh he is pretty based and makes intelligent arguments based on fact, even if he often avoids or glazes over Blackpill topics.
I think it has to do with his self improvement mindset. It wouldn't really mesh with his image or lifestyle to spit dark facts without any kind of actionable solution.

Image18

He's a kike lover who just regurgitates basic redpill bullshit

He talks water is wet, its just his words carry more weight than ours, only because he is tall, rich, smart and nt.

I feel a little bad for him tbh all that guy was saying was that we should not be jailed for refusing to call trannies by a certain pronoun and how we shouldn't demonise men on such a large scale and he was trying to appeal to leftist normies but in return he got bullied and called an incel king kej

He supports Israel so he is faggot cuck.

He is alright. But useless on the topics that matter most. He stood up, to an extent, to the insanity of our time, he percieved that men as a sex were struggling and tried to offer some help by pointing out our problems as he percieved them and by openly promoting a somewhat more male-friendly perspective.

You need stepping stones to get normies from :bluepill: -> :blackpill: , people who are slightly controversial but not intolerably so and he fullfills that role for much of pro-male thought.

Last edited:
...And it was surprisingly really good. Looks like he finally fully recovered from benzos. He is even clean shaven now.

He talked a lot about exiting your comfort zone and telling the truth no matter what, which I agree with, despite it being a redpill.

He also touched a lot on modern degeneracy: one night stand culture, instagram, tiktok and soon VR frying people's, especially foids' brains.

Tbh he is pretty based and makes intelligent arguments based on fact, even if he often avoids or glazes over Blackpill topics.
I think it has to do with his self improvement mindset. It wouldn't really mesh with his image or lifestyle to spit dark facts without any kind of actionable solution.
He outright denies the blackpill and thinks “muh dominance hierarchy” is what makes women want to fuck you.

The guys who gives pseudo scientific advices while his own daughter is just a big whore? :lul: