Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel i was on omegle and

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
i was putting my middle finger and some guy said fuck u u bald ass bitch and a girl said u got some skinny ass arms brutal buddy boyos the blackpill is true its all about the looks fuck u it u wont touch this thread

I went on omegle and everyones reaction was ew

I went on there, and had a convo with a Indian foid for 3 mins before she skipped me.

I went on there, and had a convo with a Indian foid for 3 mins before she skipped me.
fuck they are toxic as fuck, if killing was legal i will target those creatures first

Omegle is suicidefuel if you are not Chad or chadlite, don't go on that shir. I went when I was a teenager and I just got skipped to death, I had to get off it Bcs i genuinely was about to cry :feelskek:

Omegle is suicidefuel if you are not Chad or chadlite, don't go on that shir. I went when I was a teenager and I just got skipped to death, I had to get off it Bcs i genuinely was about to cry :feelskek:
sad s hit indeed man

Why did you give them the middle finger in the first place?

Why did you give them the middle finger in the first place?
cause they deserve it they always skip me and make fun of my accent when i spoke to them last time plus they bodyshaming me so i dont see whats the problem also they somehow caused my destructioon

cause they deserve it they always skip me and make fun of my accent when i spoke to them last time plus they bodyshaming me so i dont see whats the problem also they somehow caused my destructioon

So you're reacting negatively to strangers for what other strangers did?