Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I was once a lightskin curry!

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Before puberty, my skin looked like this: I could’ve easily race transitioned as some Arab to unsuspecting curryfoids here.

Now I am completely poop brown shitskin curry: this was a photo of my skin as pale as I could get as I deprived myself of any sunlight for over a year and got a severe vitamin D deficiency.

I will only get darker as time goes on: soon I’ll look like my dark shitskin father while my younger brother will look as white as my lightskin mother. :fuk:

Before puberty, my skin looked like this: I could’ve easily race transitioned as some Arab to unsuspecting curryfoids here.
View attachment 563556

Now I am completely poop brown shitskin curry: this was a photo of my skin as pale as I could get as I deprived myself of any sunlight for over a year and got a severe vitamin D deficiency.

I will only get darker as time goes on: soon I’ll look like my dark shitskin father while my younger brother will look as white as my lightskin mother. :fuk:
View attachment 563557
Same here. :feelsree::feelsrope:
I could have Latino or Arab maxxed when was a kid but now shitskin fully :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsrope:

Dam. Brutal. You should bleach your skin or buy that new skin tone lotion that you rub on that changes your skin color to white.

Last edited:
lol curries on here dream of whiter skin, yet I get people seething at me because I'm happy I'm a sand nigger with pink skin:feelsseriously:

lol curries on here dream of whiter skin, yet I get people seething at me because I'm happy I'm a sand nigger with pink skin:feelsseriously:
you have pink skin, mofo you real? seriously?

Revitiligo. Fucking brutal.

I looked like a central Asian when I was a child. Had white passing skin tone and light brown hairs. But now I have got dark a lot due to extreme summers and working out, yet I look lighter than most of the curries.

True story: my extreme hygiene regiment was because I was told I was dark cause I was dirty. I am now used to scrubbing and shaving every part of me

Attachments

• main-qimg-73d6b4be3543911fe28cbe048cab221f-pjlq.jpeg
    main-qimg-73d6b4be3543911fe28cbe048cab221f-pjlq.jpeg
    74.9 KB · Views: 14
  • main-qimg-84ecf0e80cfd7bf528abf3787a3c6d0d.webp
    63.5 KB · Views: 2
  • main-qimg-84ecf0e80cfd7bf528abf3787a3c6d0d.webp
    63.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
True story: my extreme hygiene regiment was because I was told I was dark cause I was dirty. I am now used to scrubbing and shaving every part of me

Curryhope
good because you deserve better than this

View attachment 563556

View attachment 563557

nigga stop coping
the inside of my butthole is lighter than u:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: