Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I was rejected by this abomination

IchWillSterben

IchWillSterben

Banned
-
She blocked me right away after I sent her a selfie
084D317C ADC3 4A6B 8D2A D580081F9454

Not on model level looks herself yet feels above everyone, sexual wise and looks wise and I suppose just in general too.

masc mogs this entire forum

@Komesarj89 mode it is fucking homo propaganda spreading and I think it is not about automatic transmissions :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:
My man. What’s up? What do you think about this slut

Mogs me but looks kinda manish I wouldn't call her an abomination though.

Fucking brutal brocel :feelsbadman: she's definitely a troon ... faggots should stay on faggots dating app this is such bullshit and suifuel for incels dude holy fuck :feelsrope:

Women who have been rejected by attractive men tend to bitterly reject unattractive men as a way of preserving their integrities.

From Incel Wiki:
  • Across two studies, we demonstrated that although rejection provoked derogation of and distancing from the rejecter, rejection by an attractive man also led to derogation of and distancing from an unattractive man—even when that unattractive man offered acceptance.
  • However, consistent with our theoretical position, we did not find evidence that rejection by an unattractive man spurred derogation of an attractive man.
  • Furthermore, based on participants’ ratings, our attractive males may arguably be labeled as moderately attractive. Thus, it is unclear what effects would emerge if rejection came from a highly attractive individual.

Source:

Very ugly but skinny, simps treat her as supermodel, I doubt she lacks options.

Very ugly but skinny, simps treat her as supermodel, I doubt she lacks options.
Brutal but true. She showed me a screenshot of many thirst guys trying to dm her JFL. “Not everyone deserves to talk to me” fuck that bitch.

It is not slut it is fucking filthy trans abomination not a bitch So well basically in my country we drop the faggots from the rooftops of the buildings
Good.

Horse face with nignog lips.

she's so fucking gangly and gross and horsefaced ew how could you even manage to speak to her

You know it's fucking over when you get rejected by an ugly tranny ... holy shit :feelsbadman: brutal

Rejected by an abomination jfl.:cryfeels:She looks like a man

she's so fucking gangly and gross and horsefaced ew how could you even manage to speak to her
Just wanted to know how trucel I am and my anticipation was confirmed