Over before it began.
★★★★★
11d 9h 8m
I wonder what the guy looked like.

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Commander
28d 16h 52m
Couldn't sleep with a single guy, had to go for a guy who already had a girl. Women create chads.

T

ThouShallObeyKing

Major
★★
23d 13h 9m
she misses 8/10 guy as 4/10 foid yet she wont sleep with 5/10 guy

Macrocephalus

Macrocephalus

Destroyed by upper eyelid exposure
★★★
9d 7h 44m
What's with foids' obsession with feeling "empowered"? Can they talk about anything without using that word?

Venomkore

Venomkore

Overlord
★★★★★
17d 17h 43m
Couldn't sleep with a single guy, had to go for a guy who already had a girl. Women create chads.
Homewrecking is their hobby

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Childhood was Paradise
★★★★★
41d 3h 14m
What's with foids' obsession with feeling "empowered"? Can they talk about anything without using that word?
I agree I get so pisses when I hear that word I can´t stand to hear it anymore because the only thing that word is associated with nowadays is females.

Macrocephalus

Macrocephalus

★★★
9d 7h 44m
I agree I get so pisses when I hear that word I can´t stand to hear it anymore because the only thing that word is associated with nowadays is females.
Holes are so shallow and conformist. Once many people start using a word the just have to use it too, without even questioning if that is the right word in the right context

Made in Heaven

Made in Heaven

Lolipill is the Ultimate Truth
★★★★★
11d 15h 16m
Pre-selection at work

shii410

shii410

Captain
★★★
24d 11h 40m
of course the foid who posted that is a landwhale JFL. her profile is actually very disturbing

MayorOfKekville

MayorOfKekville

Has A Bad Personality™
★★★★★
27d 16h 33m
I bet he was short and ugly but had a good personality.

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Childhood was Paradise
★★★★★
41d 3h 14m
Holes are so shallow and conformist. Once many people start using a word the just have to use it too, without even questioning if that is the right word in the right context
It doesn´t even make sense for them to use that word anymore they already got THEIR "equality" by being allowed to work and vote which was the original goal of feminism they even are allowed to dress as slutty as they like e.g. yoga pants/tights the battle is over there is no more to "fight" for, at least for women but they just want more and more they don´t seek equality they want superiority; I never heard of any man getting a high position job just because of his gender like women do because in the higher end jobs like ceo´s and stuff there need to be an amount of women not only men, so even if other men had better credentials they wouldn´t get the job just because their gender as a male isn´t that what feminism was trying to get rid of that we should be equals? No it´s all a fucking joke.

Further more if anyone should fight for their gender it should be men in this modern age with cucks/simps (whatever you call them) showering girls with validation, adoration and telling them they are so special i.e. putting them on a pedestal men have zero power and are not respected and even ridiculed by girls and only because they are protected by laws, I bet girls wouldn´t talk shit and laugh at ugly males back thousands of years ago because then they would get what they deserved but the cucked hands of the law protects females among other bullies.

Also people who verbally abuses you. Like if someone verbally abused you to your face and you retributed with physical violence you would go to jail not the original aggressor despite him or her being the one who started it; somehow society doesn´t seem to think verbal violence is as bad as physical, people who are bullied will be affected by this for the rest of their life i.e. leaving an emotional scar so why can´t you leave a physical one on the bullies who started the attack verbally.

Macrocephalus

Macrocephalus

★★★
9d 7h 44m
It doesn´t even make sense for them to use that word anymore they already got THEIR "equality" by being allowed to work and vote which was the original goal of feminism they even are allowed to dress as slutty as they like e.g. yoga pants/tights the battle is over there is no more to "fight" for, at least for women but they just want more and more they don´t seek equality they want superiority; I never heard of any man getting a high position job just because of his gender like women do because in the higher end jobs like ceo´s and stuff there need to be an amount of women not only men, so even if other men had better credentials they wouldn´t get the job just because their gender as a male isn´t that what feminism was trying to get rid of that we should be equals? No it´s all a fucking joke.

Further more if anyone should fight for their gender it should be men in this modern age with cucks/simps (whatever you call them) showering girls with validation, adoration and telling them they are so special i.e. putting them on a pedestal men have zero power and are not respected and even ridiculed by girls and only because they are protected by laws, I bet girls wouldn´t talk shit and laugh at ugly males back thousands of years ago because then they would get what they deserved but the cucked hands of the law protects females among other bullies.

Also people who verbally abuses you. Like if someone verbally abused you to your face and you retributed with physical violence you would go to jail not the original aggressor despite him or her being the one who started it; somehow society doesn´t seem to think verbal violence is as bad as physical, people who are bullied will be affected by this for the rest of their life i.e. leaving an emotional scar so why can´t you leave a physical one on the bullies who started the attack verbally.
It's never enough for them because ---> literally this meme

FB_IMG_1589636579517.jpg

ovrload

ovrload

Overlord
★★★★★
30d 18h 13m
Women would rather get fuck by chad, then have the audacity to say to her normie betacuck bf “I’m just not that sexual, sweetie”

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
62d 8h 42m
>lied about being a marketing executive, and was a waiter

:feelsPop: even chadlite has to lie

kikecel

kikecel

Wear the grudge like a crown of negativity
14d 20h 32m
I hate women

The Abyss

The Abyss

Aspergerscel. Cope 'til you rope.
★★★★★
33d 8h 49m

Just behave however, you don't question anything when the face is evidence enough that any answer will suffice.

Snow Dushman

Snow Dushman

Cacophony of madness
36d 16h 11m
Words have lost all meaning back in 2019, let's not even go into 2020. It's best to not think about it too much.

AlexanderTheGreat11

AlexanderTheGreat11

youngcel
★★★★★
132d 21h 31m
She doesn’t regret it

TheIncredibleIncel

TheIncredibleIncel

Officer
★★
8d 22h 22m
Try actually reading the post.

Women would rather get fuck by chad, then have the audacity to say to her normie betacuck bf “I’m just not that sexual, sweetie”
She's single it seems and only the guy was in a relationship.

ihaveno1

ihaveno1

Transcendental
★★★★★
39d 6h 32m
JFL @ reading all that text

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Commander
28d 16h 52m
Try actually reading the post.

She's single it seems and only the guy was in a relationship.
Yeah I typed this before reading. Still, she naturally gravitated towards him and not some lonely guy who actually needed someone. Women create chads

ionlycopenow

ionlycopenow

Overlord
★★★★★
50d 23h 38m
>lied about being a marketing executive, and was a waiter

:feelsPop: even chadlite has to lie
Yeah I typed this before reading. Still, she naturally gravitated towards him and not some lonely guy who actually needed someone. Women create chads
If you have a gf women want you even more

Just like opposite applies too

changeiscoming

changeiscoming

Officer
24d 6h 21m

careful man, youre making way too much sense, post this ANYWHERE else on the internet save for the comment section of a youtube mgtow video and the thought police is gonna dispatch killer drones to your ip address

ionlycopenow

ionlycopenow

Overlord
★★★★★
50d 23h 38m
Just imagine being so Chad you get a gf and then women only want you more.

Uglyme

Uglyme

I'm longing for the sweet embrace of death
41d 19h 29m
Even if she had known, she wouldn't had cared

radishman

radishman

Commander
★★★★★
42d 18h 27m
She knew he was with someone else. That was half the attraction.

manicel

manicel

5'10 retardedcel 2/10 face
-
46d 4h 6m
I hate foids

ionlycopenow

ionlycopenow

Overlord
★★★★★
50d 23h 38m
Pretty sure there are studies confirming this.
Because it's true. It's a domino effect. If one woman likes you every other one will like you more. If you're alone women will like you even less.

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Childhood was Paradise
★★★★★
41d 3h 14m
careful man, youre making way too much sense, post this ANYWHERE else on the internet save for the comment section of a youtube mgtow video and the thought police is gonna dispatch killer drones to your ip address
Thanks, and I guess you are right about thought police because thoughts are actually crimes but I made this post yesterday when I was drunk so less filter ups.

Blacktarpill

Blacktarpill

Beta "male" - "man" let
★★★★★
55d 12h 14m
They are lowT losers. Hardwired to toxic femininity.

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
82d 19m
Imagine respecting women :feelskek: :feelskek: