Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I was so close to ascension

• Thread starter Top Red Garnacho
  • Start date
Top Red Garnacho

Top Red Garnacho

Waiting for Allblueeeee return
-
I still remember this incident, when I was in middle school, we were playing catch with a volleyball ball( lack of another volleyball court) and the foids were playing volleyball in the court, it was a open ground, so one time the ball was thrown towers foids, and I didn't notice and ran toward the ball looking up, and went past a foid who was just 2-3 inches far from me. Shit, I could have got my first foid touch

It was surreal, that's when I understood why guys were so interested in foids, because I wasn't, in middle school

She was our class Stacy too

I was in a choir and we were playing a game where we need to get the other kid to move or something, and she tried to pretend to kiss me to get me to lose the game. She was a hot blonde tomboy girl.

I was in a choir and we were playing a game where we need to get the other kid to move or something, and she tried to pretend to kiss me to get me to lose the game. She was a hot blonde tomboy girl.
Foids know our weakness, we shouldn't give in