Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I was talking to this girl today and

OwariDa

OwariDa

Truly Humble Under God
-
We were having a normal conversation and she was like teehee I have adhd so like it’s hard for me to concentrate sometimes when I’m doing things and blah blah blah. You know how women are.

Anyway here’s the retarded part, I almost said that’s fine I probably have autism.

:lul: :lul:

I had to stop myself from saying that cause holy shit what was I thinking.

Yo nigga this nigga a fakecel n' sheit

Hell nahh

fakecel fuck KILL THIS MOTHERFUCKER KILL HIMM KILL HIMMMMMM

This is suppose to be Incel forum but some many Niggers talk to girls. How ?

You shouldve said that to see how she reacts xD
Duuude if you ever leave your bedroom and interact with foids you're a heckin' fakecel!!! Real stone kold incels like me only talk to mommy to ask her to order us pizza... :soy:

Yo nigga this nigga a fakecel n' sheit

Hell nahh
fakecel fuck KILL THIS MOTHERFUCKER KILL HIMM KILL HIMMMMMM
how nigga
It’s like not like I was having sex with her
You shouldve said that to see how she reacts xD
:lul:
been like “uh okay”
Duuude if you ever leave your bedroom and interact with foids you're a heckin' fakecel!!! Real stone kold incels like me only talk to mommy to ask her to order us pizza... :soy:
incel means no sex but to these niggas think no talking to girls at all

LOL and u know most of these niggas do talk to girls irl but larp as 25 year old neets on incels.co to impress their inkcell friends who are also larpers (theyre all 16 year old high schoolers with body dysmorphia)

LOL and u know most of these niggas do talk to girls irl but larp as 25 year old neets on incels.co to impress their inkcell friends who are also larpers (theyre all 16 year old high schoolers with body dysmorphia)
niggas try to larp as who’s more miserable than everyone else jfl

niggas try to larp as who’s more miserable than everyone else jfl
Horseshoe theory. This place always reminds me of the constant oppression olympics online leftist freaks love to participate in.

I was talking to this girl today and​

nope. not reading. nope

Horseshoe theory. This place always reminds me of the constant oppression olympics online leftist freaks love to participate in.

Shut the fuck up faggot
JFL @ these 2023cels, coming in here and saying how this place is shit. Nigger, you and the other faggots are the garbage that makes this place the shit it has become.

a true incel makes women run away and not be able to have conversations with them. That's why an incel's wrath will make more sense instead of being a retarded loser for having their depravity in sexual activity (bruh who fucking cares).

Last edited:
JFL @ these 2023cels, coming in here and saying how this place is shit. Nigger, you and the other faggots are the garbage that makes this place the shit it has become.
Translation:

i have le earlier join date so i'm cooler, fuck yuo for saying this place is shit, but this place is shit, because of yuo.

actual low iq verbal diharrea witnessed in real time

Translation:

i have le earlier join date so i'm cooler, fuck yuo for saying this place is shit, but this place is shit, because of yuo.

actual low iq verbal diharrea witnessed in real time
Too GrAY, dnr + kys.

Too GrAY, dnr + kys.
yuo fuckers have diluted urselves to tiktok zoomer levels of braindead as in yuo just mumble the same retarded bullshit instead of actually conversing

loling hard @ yuo

yuo fuckers have diluted urselves to tiktok zoomer levels of braindead as in yuo just mumble the same retarded bullshit instead of actually conversing

loling hard @ yuo
Yuo.

Cimg0206

> It is evident that the frontal lobe of the Negro brain is smaller than
the frontal lobe of the Caucasian brain, as demonstrated in Charts 111
and IV, and Tables IIIa, IIIb and 111'. This racial difference has been
recognized by anatomists heretofore, but in only a few individual in-
stances has it been emphasized.'

Shitskin trait.

View attachment 951633

> It is evident that the frontal lobe of the Negro brain is smaller than
the frontal lobe of the Caucasian brain, as demonstrated in Charts 111
and IV, and Tables IIIa, IIIb and 111'. This racial difference has been
recognized by anatomists heretofore, but in only a few individual in-
stances has it been emphasized.'

Shitskin trait.

View attachment 951634
Are you bored from reddit or are you someone's alt here? Or are you just another bored, edgy teenager who comes to post here for a few months and then fucks off, because they don't like this incel thing anymore?

Ain't no girl talkin to yo curry ass

Are you bored from reddit or are you someone's alt here?
are you from le reddit? or are you le alt? yuore telling me yuo are just dat nigga??? does not compute. GrAY detected. GET IT? IT SPELLS GAY, DUDE! FUNNIEST SHIT I SEEN ALL WEEK I TELL YE.

are you from le reddit? or are you le alt? yuore telling me yuo are just dat nigga??? does not compute. GrAY detected. GET IT? IT SPELLS GAY, DUDE! FUNNIEST SHIT I SEEN ALL WEEK I TELL YE.
iu

ai mogs yuo in being actually interesting to talk to

npcchuds seething over botchads
In a way, you alts and trolls are sadder than the reddit larps we occasionally get.

Ain't no girl talkin to yo curry ass
Projection pal, that’s you, not me

also I thought you died :dafuckfeels:

In a way, you alts and trolls are sadder than the reddit larps we occasionally get.
im not sure what yuo are trying to say, im a fakecel? quite over for trollcels, no alts for yuor face

Projection pal, that’s you, not me

also I thought you died :dafuckfeels:

Funny because he looks a lot like you actually

she can't focus one just one Chad, she has to fuck all of them at once