Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I was used for sex, all I want to do is cry

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/157mldt/i_was_used_for_sex_all_i_want_to_do_is_cry/

Why can't I have a good relationship. Why can't I find someone that actually sees me as a human being and treats me like one. Why, why, why.

Yikes sweaty you're not entitled to a relationship, maybe work on your personality and men will like you more :feelsthink:

However, he described himself as "emotionally unavailable" and unable to express any emotion because it would make him "cringe". So, yeah, red flags.

I wanted to see what it was like. I took that risk. Before going to his place he hyped himself up. I asked him what he's like in a relationship and he said, "A sex demon." He also openly made the hand movement (fingering hand movement) while we were drinking at the bar. I should have left after that, it makes me cringe now lmfao. I'm pretty sure he even bragged about how he only did hook ups in college.

Classic master manipulator, there's no way she could've seen that coming :feelskek:

The tragic tale of when the personality detector malfunctions

normies are such clowns, both of them are garbage that deserve each other

"He said he was a sex demon" :feelskek:

The dude is a user on .is
It was probably @Michael W. Ford using his magik powers to slay the Reddit foids that want us dead

ahahahazhshahahaha

"why does nobody in hookup culture want a relationship???"
woman moment

I hope he rapes her when she starts to say no

6 fucking paragraphs, jesus christ, foids love to talk about themselves.

6 fucking paragraphs, jesus christ, foids love to talk about themselves.
That's all women do when you socialize with them. Fucking blah blah and blab on about themselves. It's hilarious listening in to them talking to each other. Oftentimes it's a contest for who gets to spam verbal word salad about themselves. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

That's all women do when you socialize with them. Fucking blah blah and blab on about themselves. It's hilarious listening in to them talking to each other. Oftentimes it's a contest for who gets to spam verbal word salad about themselves. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
I notice this with my mom and aunts. What would take a man 3 sentences to say will take them 50 to deliver the same message, full of useless details, pointless tangents, and their commentary on how whatever they're talking about made them feel

I notice this with my mom and aunts. What would take a man 3 sentences to say will take them 50 to deliver the same message, full of useless details, pointless tangents, and their commentary on how whatever they're talking about made them feel
It's so funny men hype up relationships with women as some amazing romantic experience when really it's just putting up with listening to these long drawn out stories and vents in exchange for sex every month. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

"I wanted to see what it was like. I took that risk."

Like touching a hot stove, getting burned, crying about the patriarchy, and then touching the hot stove again.

Women are the architects of their own misery

Problems of sexhavers