Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I was wrong about self improvement

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24081

Self-banned
-
I made a thread last night about how pointless it was to self improve. After reflecting over it today, I must concede and say that self improvement is actually worth it.

We need to be healthy in order to function. Self improvement helps you to keep in shape, regardless of whether a woman finds you attractive or not, not to mention that it isn’t exactly pleasing to the eye when you look in the mirror and you’re overweight. Working out fixes that, obviously.

Id even go as far as actually recommending incels to self improve so that they become the best physical versions of themselves.

I don't have any potential for self improvement. At the end of the day , I'll never be comfortable with my looks

I completely agree with you. There's absolutely no reason for you to be overweight. If we hate landwhales, and for a good reason, if we are overweight as well, we are hypocrites. Being fit is essential for any person on the planet. Yeah, maybe you won't get females, or thousands of Instagram followers, but at least you won't sweat after walking to the store and you'll live a decent life. Plus, people look at obese people with disgust

I completely agree with you. There's absolutely no reason for you to be overweight. If we hate landwhales, and for a good reason, if we are overweight as well, we are hypocrites. Being fit is essential for any person on the planet. Yeah, maybe you won't get females, or thousands of Instagram followers, but at least you won't sweat after walking to the store and you'll live a decent life. Plus, people look at obese people with disgust
No because the sole purpose of a woman is to look good for men to stick their penis inside their hole. That’s it. A mans purpose isn’t supposed to be about his looks

No because the sole purpose of a woman is to look good for men to stick their penis inside their hole. That’s it. A mans purpose isn’t supposed to be about his looks
I'm sorry, but if you are fat and you wine about landwhales, that's called hypocrisy. And seriously, you learned nothing from the blackpill? The way you look influences your life 100%. Better be ugly and fit, rather than ugly AND fat

The way you look influences your life 100%.
There are so many problems with being fat, I am astonished people can even believe "healthy at every size".

Ladders have weight limits. Fat and in a burning building? You are fucked.
How fat can you be and still fit in an MRI machine for a scan?
How fat can you be and still wipe your ass?
How fat can you be and still fit in a coffin?
Large body=Large blood volume=Your heart working overtime=Getting tired too easily=Higher blood pressure at legs and feet=Enlarged blood vessels

And so on.

I was fit in my teens and early twenties and yes it's good but now my meds are just fucking my metabolism up so my usual weight was 65 to 75 kg but now I think I weigh about 85 to 98 kg at 5'4 is not good but these meds just drain you of energy and I am tired alot and get fuck all sleep so trying to exercise Is like going up hill and not moving at the same time.

Self-improvement is sensible if you do it for yourself.

Btw the guy who posted your old thread on IT will definitely not touch this.

There are so many problems with being fat, I am astonished people can even believe "healthy at every size".

Large body=Large blood volume=Your heart working overtime=Getting tired too easily=Higher blood pressure at legs and feet=Enlarged blood vessels

And so on.
Exactly, lol. Working out maybe won't get you a foid, but at least you won't be fat. Fat and miserable is way worse than thin and miserable

Self Improvement doesnt work bro.
tried going to the Gym and taking jewpills.
still inel

And so on.
Lose weight and join the ladder day Saints bro!

i sit in front of a computer 12-13 hours a day. i've got nothing else to do
after 7 hours or so, i feel like utter shit, so at around midnight i leave the house to go for a walk for about 40 minutes come home and shower. it's an alright feeling tbh

It works for some, but then you are a fakecel to begin with (specifically fatcels)
but I still think that exercising and eating healthy (low crab) is important if you want to maintain a stable life
as I stopped taking my medication because of that

I am a lanky fuck tbh. I have a BMI of 21 (which is on the lower end of average) but I'm not muscular at all. been meaning to lift more but I lack motivation nowadays

Not comfortable with myself either way, its pretty over.