Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I wasn't born hating foids...

My Name Jeff

My Name Jeff

SIGMATOSIS
★★★★★
They made me this way.

Normies justify blacks hating whites because they were enslaved and treated like shit.

But apparently incels hating foids because foids treat us like shit and make our lives hell in a million different ways ISNT justified?

Give me a break :feelsUgh:

What truly makes me hate foids is you never meet that are different. Everyone you meet has that same kinda attitude that they’re too good for you

i dont know i hated foids even in childhood its in my genes !!!!

What truly makes me hate foids is you never meet that are different. Everyone you meet has that same kinda attitude that they’re too good for you
The only time they act different is when they virtue signal, which is even more annoying because you know it's a lie and when you look at their choices and actions it's confirmed.

So many foids say "This month is for short kings!" and when you check her social media she is dating a guy who is 6ft2.

If it’s any other case it’s ok

“Blacks weren’t born hating whites”

“Palestinians weren’t born hating Muslims”

“Jews weren’t born hating Germans”

But if it’s lonely men conditioned by decades of rejection and bullying, then our hate is unjustified, apparently.

Probably because women don’t want to take responsibility for the horrors their unending privelege has created

IT won't touch this.
Seriously tho they think we can't get girls because we're incels. We were made incels because girls treated us like shit in the first place