Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I watch beasts of no nation and cope with thinking i would be a soldier in a civil war once the west falls. Not gonna happen, but its good copium...

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Officer
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/VB6MiM-x71o?si=Rf9icQ70RnDHVDI4

This video. Right here. Always gets me pumped. Maybe i would've been a good soldier for some warlord somewhere.

And no, its not "just apply for ukraine bro" its not that easy, dumbass. And i wanna fight in a war that has something to gain (personally) from it. Not just be cannon fodder for some billionaire cuck somewhere.

If my life didnt make much sense, at least my death might. I saw a comment that explained it all: "most warlords would behead their entire family just to get their hands on 1/10 of the number of disenfranchised young men that are there in the west right now".

Well, im kinda waiting for him...

i would die for a great cause, but there is none, nothing to save

i would die for a great cause, but there is none, nothing to save
If Project Mayhem were real, I think I'd be willing to put my life on the line for it. Not like we're gonna have families and shit, it'd finally give us purpose

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back