Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I went a day and a half without eating

L

LifeMaxxer

Commander
Nothing happened. I thought mystical experiences were supposed to occur whenever you fast like seeing visions, having an out of body experience.

I just felt a bit weak for a day and a half and that was all.

Was I supposed to meditate or do some other spiritual activity? @Acion @Persianyoungcel

You mean hallucinations, spurred on by your depriving yourself of all needed nutrients to keep your brain running? :dafuckfeels:

I don't really see a point in deliberately starving yourself, only further ruining frame and such if you ever wish to gymmaxx; just take some LSD/DMT, though you probably shouldn't try to tie any demonic themes to the trip. :feelshaha:

"just starve yourself to death theory"

"just starve yourself to death theory"
Fasting is a activity backed by ancient religions, modern religions, modern day new age spirituality and science. Just know that "just starve yourself to death-maxxing" has it's benefits.

Attachments

• 302d3fdd3dba55309917441e52711de5.mp4
    6.8 MB
Fasting is a activity backed by ancient religions, modern religions, modern day new age spirituality and science. Just know that "just starve yourself to death-maxxing" has it's benefits.
Dnrd

depends on your goal, for me i never had a purpose other than fixing my gerd, longest i went is a week
After how many days did you start seeing visions or experiencing anything else?

The longest I ever went involuntarily was 4 days because of food poisoning and I experienced changes that made me want to pursue actively