Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I went down the condom aisle at the store, as a 30-year-old virgin

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
I saw that the sign read, "Family Planning", so I thought I would check it out.

Condoms are more expensive than I thought, they are around $8 - $45, depending on how many, and how high of a quality you desire.

Personally, I think condoms are one of the lamest parts of premarital sex, that is one reason I am still a virgin - I would prefer to bareback my future wife (if I don't rope).

Raw or nothing.

Condoms should be more expensive, to penalise sex havers

They should be illegal so our population doesn't die out in 30 years due to the birth rate decline

Kek.

One time at work, my Mexican coworker said something very funny, he was like, "There is this bitch I want to fuck - but I don't have money to buy condoms!", I'll never forget that.

I still don't carry condoms around! Most guys my age should have them ready to go, and I can't even get my first kiss! I want to rope.

You can fill them up with water and throw them at normies

I still don't carry condoms around! Most guys my age should have them ready to go, and I can't even get my first kiss! I want to rope.
its over, also most people let the women use birth control now

The reason for the low birth rates is because men are having less sex. Condoms have nothing to do with the birth rate decline
Another reason is couples having no children or just one instead of two or three

The reason for the low birth rates is because men are having less sex. Condoms have nothing to do with the birth rate decline
I don't think that is the case. Those 20% of women make up for it. A hightiet normie would fuck anything he can gets his hands on so even ugly foods can get pregnant.

I saw that the sign read, "Family Planning", so I thought I would check it out.

Condoms are more expensive than I thought, they are around $8 - $45, depending on how many, and how high of a quality you desire.

Personally, I think condoms are one of the lamest parts of premarital sex, that is one reason I am still a virgin - I would prefer to bareback my future wife (if I don't rope).
I've fapped with condom on and it's the worst. I'm pretty sure sex with condom is even worse because of less intensity.

A condom should not be a vocabulary of mention to incels. How do we even talk condoms when we can't even get laid?

There is a difference between men having less sex and women actually getting pregame and successfully reproducing.

Kek.

One time at work, my Mexican coworker said something very funny, he was like, "There is this bitch I want to fuck - but I don't have money to buy condoms!", I'll never forget that.
@Incelius Savage moment

condom sex is no different than masturbation, the sensation of raw penis going in and out of a warm wet vagina can't be replicated using a condom no matter how thin it is
also condoms are for young teens or manwhore chads
vast majority of guys in stable relationship are barebacking all the time, even girls don't like the sensation of condoms inside of them

condom sex is no different than masturbation, the sensation of raw penis going in and out of a warm wet vagina can't be replicated using a condom no matter how thin it is
also condoms are for young teens or manwhore chads
vast majority of guys in stable relationship are barebacking all the time, even girls don't like the sensation of condoms inside of them
I have never put much thought into condoms, filling a piece of rubber up with cum, always seemed stupid to me.

Birth control pills make foids suicidal, grumpy, and fat - we don’t need anymore depressed fat foids.

The condoms that I remember looking at were: “ultra thin” and “testosterone booster”. Those two varieties are the only two I could ever see myself buying. The “testosterone booster” condoms look like something a weird guy would try putting on, even without having sex with a foid.

Birth control pills make foids suicidal, grumpy, and fat - we don’t need anymore depressed fat foids.
talking about the good ol' pullout. Still works like charm if you know what you're doing
The condoms that I remember looking at were: “ultra thin” and “testosterone booster”. Those two varieties are the only two I could ever see myself buying. The “testosterone booster” condoms look like something a weird guy would try putting on, even without having sex with a foid.
These are all copes. Nothing boosts t more than the sensation of pussy juice all over your throbbing shaft. Condoms are Jewish psyop to emasculate men.

talking about the good ol' pullout. Still works like charm if you know what you're doing

These are all copes. Nothing boosts t more than the sensation of pussy juice all over your throbbing shaft. Condoms are Jewish psyop to emasculate men.
Based. Thanks for the information.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back