Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I went from chadlite to truecel dog in the span of a 7 months.

R

Rambomaxxed

Banned
-
in the span of the past 7 months, I’ve managed to turn myself into an ogre by way of bloatceling because of Muh depression and extremely poor dietary habits. Legit went from chadlite, to truecel because of it. Ironically enough, I’ve been in this position before, as 2 years ago I was around the same weight, but was able to lose it and maintain the then new weight for over a year, but I’ve just negated all of that, and even become more heavy than I was at the beginning of this journey. Jfl.

Either way, I’m fucked regardless, because when I was relatively gl I got no lay, which is probably a testament to me being gigaautistic

it’s fucking over

you went from chadlite to volcel

Rambomaxxed

Greycel​

Joined Oct 19, 2021 Posts 1 Online 21m

you went from chadlite to volcel
OP, if you think mashing up inceldom terms together will make any sense whatsoever then you are either an infiltrator from IT or "gigaautistic" :feelshaha:
You can't stop being a truecel, the only way is surgery and to become a truecel you have to have be born one, have an accident, lose your dick, get bald or something significant

Last edited:
GrAYcel thread.

Muh Fuck off. I am bloated ogre with no shot at redemption
oh you're that retard from reddit. nice try but you'll get banned here. see ya faggot

You're just a failed normie.:feelsjuice:

unironically the best thread on here

Fuck off and get some infraorbital implants

Muh infraorbital implants. No cope for my nct and midface
its me, and I can verify that I am dumb

It’s me and I can verify I’m dumb
It's literally nowhere near over for you. 90% of this forum looks 3 times worse than you. :feelswhat:

honestly mate if you want my advice, just cut your cock off and become a tranny :feelskek::feelskek:

Midface, undereyes, nct? Vaguesme ngl
I have a full on class 3 bite+mouthbreather phenotype. NCT, weird IDP, very low FWHR, just completely fucked beyond repair. even a lf3 wouldnt save me

I have a full on class 3 bite+mouthbreather phenotype. NCT, weird IDP, very low FWHR, just completely fucked beyond repair. even a lf3 wouldnt save me
I love you bro

in the span of the past 7 months, I’ve managed to turn myself into an ogre by way of bloatceling because of Muh depression and extremely poor dietary habits. Legit went from chadlite, to truecel because of it. Ironically enough, I’ve been in this position before, as 2 years ago I was around the same weight, but was able to lose it and maintain the then new weight for over a year, but I’ve just negated all of that, and even become more heavy than I was at the beginning of this journey. Jfl.

Either way, I’m fucked regardless, because when I was relatively gl I got no lay, which is probably a testament to me being gigaautistic

it’s fucking over
You went from brainlet to brainlet

fatcel=volcel

fakecel

no sympathy

just a larper

maxresdefault.jpg

So lose the weight then faggot

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3