Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I went outside again,big mistake.

• Thread starter Incelibate anarchist
  • Start date
I

Incelibate anarchist

Legend
★★
I left the house for the first time in a couple weeks today and regretted it almost immediately. It was horrible, I saw so many couples at parks and pools, they seemed so happy together. It wasnt just Chads and Stacys either, the normies were roaming about as well. The situation almost overwhelmed me, my blood was boiling at first but after 15 minutes I went from enraged to just depressed.

These people just experianced more happieness in one afternoon than I will in my entire adult life. I hate normal people so much, I cant even function among them. They have absolutley no clue what its like to be incel, they take normie privilege for granted. It was a brutal blackpill,we will never be like them, we might be able to pretend and cope that we are a part of society but we will always be outsiders to them.

I cant wait until we are in control after the incel rebellion is finally won, we'll put them in their place. Until then however, Im going to double down on being a shut-in NEET, my adorable little heart wont be able to handle another emotional beating for quite awhile.

Last edited:
I went outside today and the first thing I saw was a BMWW couple, with an ugly mulatto child with roundish protruding forehead. The (pale) white foid was like 6/10, the black guy was ok looking but the child was absolutely incel tier. Revolting shit.

Felt like coming back inside instantly but I had to do something unfortunately.

we are doomed everywhere we go

Thank fuck I'm agoraphobic. The only places I go is the book store and beer distributor mostly.

Dont usually see couples.. I'd probably ER if I had to see that shit daily

It's alright.I am kind of used to it because I go outside on a daily basis, but it's true. Interacting with Normies is not fun.

At least you have us :feelscry:

Their lives seem completely arbitrary to me. I'm too far gone to feel jealousy/rage by imagining myself in their situations

Stare them down if they look at you. Make sure they know how lucky they are.

I'm sitting in a nearby park atm and there's no one here.

Too bad it's fricken 90°F
Their lives seem completely arbitrary to me. I'm too far gone to feel jealousy/rage by imagining myself in their situations
I'm too jaded to rly feel rage. Just utter contempt and disappointment.

why go out when you can ldar

now imagine how hard we unicels and jobcels have it having to interact on the daily

Lucky you dude. I still am forced to go outside for the sake of buying food, attending classes and finishing my degree.

I just hope that the money that I will get would appease my emotions until I die.

I left the house for the first time in a couple weeks today and regretted it almost immediately. It was horrible, I saw so many couples at parks and pools, they seemed so happy together. It wasnt just Chads and Stacys either, the normies were roaming about as well. The situation almost overwhelmed me, my blood was boiling at first but after 15 minutes I went from enraged to just depressed.

These people just experianced more happieness in one afternoon than I will in my entire adult life. I hate normal people so much, I cant even function among them. They have absolutley no clue what its like to be incel, they take normie privilege for granted. It was a brutal blackpill,we will never be like them, we might be able to pretend and cope that we are a part of society but we will always be outsiders to them.

I cant wait until we are in control after the incel rebellion is finally won, we'll put them in their place. Until then however, Im going to double down on being a shut-in NEET, my adorable little heart wont be able to handle another emotional beating for quite awhile.
Hoping for incel rebellion is megaultracope. If you cant even walk outside without sperging...how the fuck are you going to participate in any form of real life rebellion :lul::lul::lul:

One small step for normies, one giant leap for incels.

now imagine how hard we unicels and jobcels have it having to interact on the daily
This is my life, and i travel by train and i see all the stacys with chads Kissing and huggem all then i think why i'm Still working , this have no sense and just go into depress all the day

I have urges to spray acid at anyone doing public displays of affection. Get a room before someone gets hurt you fucking show offs

I have similar feels OP. Now never go outside again like me.

It's alright.I am kind of used to it because I go outside on a daily basis, but it's true. Interacting with Normies is not fun.

At least you have us :feelscry:
You guy's are all I need:heart:
Stare them down if they look at you. Make sure they know how lucky they are.
Im too high inhib for that, I havent looked a normie in the eye's in years.
why go out when you can ldar
I get paranoid sitting in my room for weeks at a time.
I feel for you bro, the suffering must be supreme.
I have similar feels OP. Now never go outside again like me.
I wish I could bro, I only go outside every once in a while when I have to.

Last edited:
LDAR as much as you can brothER

Best you can do is avoid people as much as you can

If you're going to go out at least make it worth it and take creep shots for jack off material later.