Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I will approach 1000 girls and find a GF

Status
Not open for further replies.
YES, addiction is the right word

addicted to the false hope and the adrenaline

i am sick in the head
just make sure you don't do it around where you live buddy. there is a post somewhere on 4chan of a guy who does exactly this. and he becomes known as the creepy guy who asks everyone out. everyone made fun of him and he couldn't go anywhere without being recognised and harrassed as the creepy ugly stalker. guys would try to fight him in public and he wasn't allowed in bars anymore in his area.
it ended up with him becoming a neet and getting therapy cus he was so phycologically damaged at the end of it.

Hehe, I watched a video about this thread, and I was shocked when reminded of your initial optimism for this 1000 approaches project. I had completely forgotten your earlier naivete.

But I will definitely need a long, long, long time off women.

I guess they will be happy.
This is why I encourage everyone to hit on women. Make them deal with us. Women want us to go off into a corner and die. But my ego is too big to let myself be ignored; I refuse to go without a fight. Females are not getting out of this sexual-battle without receiving a few scars themselves.

Petty? -- absolutely. ;-)

Anyway, congratulations on your work so far. This endeavor has to have been beyond tiring. Do you feel drained? Do you want to fall asleep for a thousand years?

i vaguely remember this having been a topic here already, so please forgive me if it's been discussed.

but have you thought about listening to music via headphones yourself when approaching? gives your hands something to do during those early seconds by removing and putting away the earplugs. and could make the whole approach seem more casual.

could be dangerous on a bike though.

(personally i cant bear public transport without listening to music.)

I used to do that when I was approaching at the metro
What's the song translate to? Is it Russian?

Summer rain
when you resee foids you've hit on do they look at you with more hatred ? I had some cases where out of the blue I see them with
tall fags having a gigly face directed at me, making me just wish they go away already

I have approached the same foid twice a few times

I can't remember their faces

I have approached too many

I used to do that when I was approaching at the metro

Summer rain

I have approached the same foid twice a few times

I can't remember their faces

I have approached too many
Do you speak Russian and French then? You need to get your incel ass to EE buddy boyo. Otherwise this is the type of foid you will eventually get in Belgium:

Soyboy01

In my head it has already happened so I guess no

The most painful was the 0/74 rejection day.

I have already lived it

So, once I reach 0/1000

I won't feel any different

But I will definitely need a long, long, long time off women.

I guess they will be happy.
Insane resilience. Frightening as hell.

Good luck bro. I'm going to hit the gym daily and do the same thing as u. Eventually something has to shake right?

Update:

That bitch that was supposed to call me actually wrote me - 4-5 days later - JFL

Anyway, we exchanged a few lines and set a date for this evening.

For those who don't remember - she is VERY SHORT and has a disgusting frame.

For reference - she is something like 5'2 and probably has the bideltoid of a 9 year old.

Anyway HER FACE IS A SIX (a weak one but close enough)

She says she is an rush and cannot stay for more than 2 hours.

Which actually IS WAY MORE THAN I WILL STAY.

I AIN'T GIVING THIS BITCH MORE THAN 40 MINUTES OF MY TIME.

I DON'T EVEN WON'T TO GO

BUT WILL GO

IF I DON'T, THIS ADVENTURE WILL NOT BE AS LEGIT.

Update:

That bitch that was supposed to call me actually wrote me - 4-5 days later - JFL

Anyway, we exchanged a few lines and set a date for this evening.

For those who don't remember - she is VERY SHORT and has a disgusting frame.

For reference - she is something like 5'2 and probably has the bideltoid of a 9 year old.

Anyway HER FACE IS A SIX (a weak one but close enough)

She says she is an rush and cannot stay for more than 2 hours.

Which actually IS WAY MORE THAN I WILL STAY.

I AIN'T GIVING THIS BITCH MORE THAN 40 MINUTES OF MY TIME.

I DON'T EVEN WON'T TO GO

BUT WILL GO

IF I DON'T, THIS ADVENTURE WILL NOT BE AS LEGIT.
Excellent! Good luck, Player!

whats her weight,boobs size and butt size?

no boobs - my pecs are triple or even quadruple hers

Zero ass - no kidding - it's all bones - you can see it

She is probably 90 pounds at 5'2"

the only thing she has is that face which is a weak 6 - more like 5.5

call me whatever you want, she is not making my dick hard

and her face is not the problem

it's her body

BUT I WILL GO

DOn't WORRY

it's her body

BUT I WILL GO

DOn't WORRY

U can train her body if she is active and open minded. Give it a chance.

it's her body

BUT I WILL GO

DOn't WORRY

Volcel if u wouldn't tbh

good luck, man!

5'2" is not really small imo btw tbh

To find a gf, cant you even read the title, you dumb octobercel?
I'm terrible with femoids but i even know that cold approaches unless you're top tier 9/10 chad level is not a good idea. You don't know what a person is feeling or doing that day, so your results are gonna be really fucking low. It's better to get fems in social settings (parties, gym, in class)

UPDATE:

I went to the date. She was late 10 minutes.

Anyway. We went to the park.

I turned out to know about her field of work (some marketing bullshit).

She laughed many times.

It was an ok time for me too. She wasn't totally retarded although her IQ was that of a foid.

The date ended after 1 hour.

After that I approached.

When we were saying goodbye she said - "Don't die." Referring to the fact that I ride a bike. She think it is dangerous.

When I got home, I wrote her - I didn't die.

Then she wrote

WAIT FOR IT:

WAIT FOR IT

IT'S FUCKING EPIC.

SHE WROTE:

"YOU LOOK SYMPATHETIC, BUT I DONT' THINK WE HAVE A LOT IN COMMON."

(NOtE: I DIDN'T APPROACH HER WITH YOU LOOK SYMPATHETIC)

I WROTE OK AND THAT'S IT.

ANOTHER REJECTION

FROM A WOMAN WITH a 5 INCH BIDELTOID, NO TITS, THE HEIGHT OF a HOBBIT AND AN AVERAGE INTELLECT.

JFL TBH

HERE'S THE REST OF MY LOG IN REAL TIME.

Approached 31/10/2018

1. I said hi and she ran.
She was a 3.5.

2. Ignore from some curly tall bitch.

Gave me a face of shock.

Approaches 1/11/2018

1. Ignore from some tall bitch.
I said bye whore.
Fuck it.
2. Said hi to a duo
One of them said - I don't want to deal with this.
I told her to eat shit. In her face.
3. Hesitating ignore from an entitled whore
4. We don't know we each other.
5. Ignore from a wall hitter.
Told her to eat shit while she was walking away.
6. Went to a vagene waiting for someone.
She was ugly but had a skirt.
I said as a joke - hi. You have been waiting for me for a long time.
She ran.
7. Ignore from some whore
Told her to eat shit.
8. Ignore from a jb
9. Look of disgust from a bitch on her phone.
10. Another hesitating ignore.
She turned two times but...she saw no familiar face or Chad ofc.

134 to go

I salute everybody reading this thread with this song:

Last edited:
UPDATE:

She laughed many times.

It was an ok time for me too. She wasn't totally retarded although her IQ was that of a foid.

After that I approached.

When we were saying goodbye she said - "Don't die." Referring to the fact that I ride a bike. She think it is dangerous.

Then she wrote

WAIT FOR IT:

WAIT FOR IT

IT'S FUCKING EPIC.

SHE WROTE:

ANOTHER REJECTION

FROM A WOMAN WITH a 5 INCH BIDELTOID, NO TITS, THE HEIGHT OF a HOBBIT AND AN AVERAGE INTELLECT.

JFL TBH

HERE'S THE REST OF MY LOG IN REAL TIME.

Approached 31/10/2018

1. I said hi and she ran.
She was a 3.5.

2. Ignore from some curly tall bitch.

Gave me a face of shock.

Approaches 1/11/2018

1. Ignore from some tall bitch.
I said bye whore.
Fuck it.
2. Said hi to a duo
One of them said - I don't want to deal with this.
I told her to eat shit. In her face.
3. Hesitating ignore from an entitled whore
4. We don't know we each other.
5. Ignore from a wall hitter.
Told her to eat shit while she was walking away.
6. Went to a vagene waiting for someone.
She was ugly but had a skirt.
I said as a joke - hi. You have been waiting for me for a long time.
She ran.
7. Ignore from some whore
Told her to eat shit.
8. Ignore from a jb
9. Look of disgust from a bitch on her phone.
10. Another hesitating ignore.
She turned two times but...she saw no familiar face or Chad ofc.

134 to go

I salute everybody reading this thread with this song:

Didn't you think of going for the kiss during the date?

Has OP posted a selfie anywhere?

How have you not been arrested yet.

@uninstall you are a god among men. Truly the highest IQ poster here - i commend your courage and being able to do that which I never had the mental resilience to do. Good on ya

The hERo we need, but not the one we deserve.

Didn't you think of going for the kiss during the date?

no

but I thought how weird it would be to fuck her cause she has the body of a 10 year old

this is anti-boner for me

she is 24 but looks like 16 in a 10 y.o body.

Her feet were as big as my hands

jfl

her shoes looked like they belonged on a puppy or something

yet she rejected me

ANOTHER REJECTION

will you rope after 1000?

UPDATE:

She laughed many times.

After that I approached.

Then she wrote

WAIT FOR IT:

WAIT FOR IT

IT'S FUCKING EPIC.

SHE WROTE:

ANOTHER REJECTION

JFL TBH

Do you think it is possible that she's the friend of some foid you already approached?
Since telling you after the first meeting that you look sympathetic seems quite odd.

Do you think it is possible that she's the friend of some foid you already approached?
Since telling you after the first meeting that you look sympathetic seems quite odd.

no

this is common usage where I live

she didn't like me

This inspires me. I'll make 1 approach this week to see what happens.

@uninstall check my words only ugly people go to find a girlfriend.

attractive people don't move a finger to find a girlfriend but ironically they drowning in pussy.

jfl at that meme "Just find a girlfriend"

Rue
You'll get rejected lol

True. I'm gonna try to ask a more homely type of girl. An ugly duckling. I'm not expecting much. But maybe I'll feel better if I'm trying and not just rotting in my apartment all the time.

Rue

True. I'm gonna try to ask a more homely type of girl. An ugly duckling. I'm not expecting much. But maybe I'll feel better if I'm trying and not just rotting in my apartment all the time.
I suggest you try an ethnic girl if you're white. Also make the approaches 10 in total and also don't make em random. Like accidentally bump into them or.. I don't even know. Just social engineer the situation, ya know?

just make sure you don't do it around where you live buddy. there is a post somewhere on 4chan of a guy who does exactly this. and he becomes known as the creepy guy who asks everyone out. everyone made fun of him and he couldn't go anywhere without being recognised and harrassed as the creepy ugly stalker. guys would try to fight him in public and he wasn't allowed in bars anymore in his area.
it ended up with him becoming a neet and getting therapy cus he was so phycologically damaged at the end of it.

I became known as the “creative artistic vibe guy” early in 2017 after taking a bootcamp for free with a local coach. Girls in malls, and downtown knew who I was. I basically got rejected by my entire city

I did Daygame remembering back in 2015 and still approach sometimes to this day.

A few cents I can offer is:

1. Secret video record every set and take notes on what you can improve next time. I regret not recording my first 6k approaches.

2. Avoid women who appear ‘local’. Aim for tourist women taking pictures. That way you never have to see them again if the set goes badly

3. Offer to go for coffee right away. If she’s not doing anything right now, create an adventure with her that moment. The worst impression you can make is that of being a stranger. If she feels that, the number will flake.

4. Create a persona for yourself to introduce a fun vibe. For me, I used to wear big sunglasses and drink a bit of beer before cold approaching. You don’t Wana be yourself. Make a fake name, job, persona everything

5. Pretend to be rich

I suggest you try an ethnic girl if you're white. Also make the approaches 10 in total and also don't make em random. Like accidentally bump into them or.. I don't even know. Just social engineer the situation, ya know?

Ok gotcha. I'll give it a shot. I may try to record voice on my cell secretly. Maybe make a thread on it.

I became known as the “creative artistic vibe guy” early in 2017 after taking a bootcamp for free with a local coach. Girls in malls, and downtown knew who I was. I basically got rejected by my entire city

I did Daygame remembering back in 2015 and still approach sometimes to this day.

A few cents I can offer is:

1. Secret video record every set and take notes on what you can improve next time. I regret not recording my first 6k approaches.

2. Avoid women who appear ‘local’. Aim for tourist women taking pictures. That way you never have to see them again if the set goes badly

3. Offer to go for coffee right away. If she’s not doing anything right now, create an adventure with her that moment. The worst impression you can make is that of being a stranger. If she feels that, the number will flake.

4. Create a persona for yourself to introduce a fun vibe. For me, I used to wear big sunglasses and drink a bit of beer before cold approaching. You don’t Wana be yourself. Make a fake name, job, persona everything

5. Pretend to be rich
you forgot the most important steps:

1. be attractive

2. don´t be unattractive

^Daygame is slightly more lenient than tinder. If you gymcel and follow my advice you’ll maybe get a date. Tinder you have no chance in hell

Did you take coaching from Deepak Wayne as he uses exactly the same opener ?

@uninstall do u consider yourself as NT? Third girl now who was willing to go on a date with you but then rejected you. Probably u also suffer from mentalceldom in Addition to inceldom(looks).

Keep up the good work. Ur mission is almost complete. I salute u.

Did you take coaching from Deepak Wayne as he uses exactly the same opener ?

I took a bootcamp from his assistant John Wayne, the Asian wayne. We were friends way back and he gave me a free bootcamp

Well I dont want to kill your motivation either
You could potentially hit a point of mastery, it doesnt matter if the last 800 didnt work
you could hit a point where you start getting "it", and then you launch into success

You did 800 approaches and thats some tough work, congratz

But youll never be chad that never had to put in any work, that has had females shining on him his whole life
On the other hand you will have the ability to pickup women, but at what cost really, at what cost really

You could go further, but are these foids really worth it, do they really deserve this much from you? Thats for you to answer

Maybe your just training your inhibition
I remember reading about you calling foids autists in their face thats pretty powerful
Maybe this is about you taking the power back, fuck if I know
When will you blue pill cucks just learn that it's all about looks?
Unintstall didn't succeed 800 times, he won't "reach a point of mastery" because there is no point of mastery, the only thing you can master is how you look, via genetics or plastic surgery.

Is he legit , does he get girls or is he a scammer ?
Is he legit , does he get girls or is he a scammer ?

I saw him get Instadates with white girls during my coaching. Can’t say about his infield. It might or might not be fake. I have pics with him if you don’t believe me, but I did take coaching

I saw him get Instadates with white girls during my coaching. Can’t say about his infield. It might or might not be fake. I have pics with him if you don’t believe me, but I did take coaching

So far in the entire pua community only he and deepak looks legit . Even all RSD guys including Todd has been caught making fake infield.

John is now claiming that all his students are able to pull . Why was you so unsuccessful , are you ugly, short or you did not follow his advice deeply.

So far in the entire pua community only he and deepak looks legit . Even all RSD guys including Todd has been caught making fake infield.

John is now claiming that all his students are able to pull . Why was you so unsuccessful , are you ugly, short or you did not follow his advice deeply.

My face is incredibly asymmetrical and I’m basically marfans freakishly tall. I can show some pics via Skype or PM if you’re interested, but I don’t Wana share my results or pics on here because they violate forum rules

SHE WROTE:

ANOTHER REJECTION
Too bad :feelsbadman:
Massive respect to you again, that you continue to carry on. Most men would have given up long ago. The question is, does it make any sense at all at this point? As I already said in another comment to you: Go to SEA and run JBW game! With great probability you will make it there.
Forget the West, it's just way too hard for avarage/belov avarage guys like us.

In short it didn’t get me laid

Status
Not open for further replies.