Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I will approach 1000 girls and find a GF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone should be like uninstall the saint :feelsmage:

I did 120 approaches in USA in got pretty much the same reactions. I'm fit/in-shape tall, but have a "cute" face and girls want a manly face so I am fucked (even in Asia from my experience). It's almost all complete ignores and a few rude comments, then they run away. I had my friend at the time do it as well and he got ignored by every single one.

Women do not magically change based on location, the only difference is, in very poor countries they will "lower" their standards to find a foreigner husband (aka provider), then probably make that guys life hell because they only pretended to be attracted to him in the first place.

Can any mod ban this filthy son of a bitch of OldcelTurmoil ? He's obviously a bluepill normie cuck from IT.
I should of reported him at the time. He got what he deserved now at least.
After I am done.

I am leaving the forum.
That's sad, i respect your decision but would prefer if you stuck around. Your efforts were legendary and you actually TRIED the numbers game. People will always judge and throw some stupid bluepilled tactics that are designed to make you a clown, but you have confirmed what we all have lived through. Looks are everything.

Last edited:
I did 120 approaches in USA in got pretty much the same reactions. I'm fit/in-shape tall, but have a "cute" face and girls want a manly face so I am fucked (even in Asia from my experience). It's almost all complete ignores and a few rude comments, then they run away. I had my friend at the time do it as well and he got ignored by every single one.

Women do not magically change based on location, the only difference is, in very poor countries they will "lower" their standards to find a foreigner husband (aka provider), then probably make that guys life hell because they only pretended to be attracted to him in the first place.
Is it serious ? Maybe your face isn't really that cute if you got rejected so many times. No offense but it doesn't sound very real.

Is it serious ? Maybe your face isn't really that cute if you got rejected so many times. No offense but it doesn't sound very real.

Did you try it? Because this is how women behave IRL. I was part of a layer (group of guys that did approaches). The only guys that got any responses were VERY aesthetic, angular hyper masculine faces, very big muscles (steroids), AND they generally had to bully and intimidate girls into replying to them as well, and they only got results like 5% of the time with weak girls that were alone and scared. The rest of us got into zero conversations.

Before I did this, I honestly believed that girls would be excited for me to approach them and talk to them. I've been told I'm good looking/cute/handsome/funny/charismatic etc. None of it matters when all women only want Giga-chad.

The truth is Girls think it's creepy when guys approach them that they don't know. This includes bars and clubs. When girls are with their friends they get an ego boost/enjoyment out of rejecting guys. It's a, "oh my god that was gross and creepy, haha" sort of feeling for them. This includes Asian girls from my experience and applies to Asia as well.

I know you don't believe me, but seriously go out and try and you will find out very quickly, this is how things are. A few years ago, one of my friends from work was bragging to me about how he dated really hot girls in high school... I convinced him to go out and try cold approach. 100% of girls ignored him as if he didn't even exist. It crushed his ego, and he shut the fuck up with his bullshit advice.

Last edited:
Did you try it? Because this is how women behave IRL. I was part of a layer (group of guys that did approaches). The only guys that got any responses were VERY aesthetic, angular hyper masculine faces, very big muscles (steroids), AND they generally had to bully and intimidate girls into replying to them as well, and they only got results like 5% of the time with weak girls that were alone and scared. The rest of us got into zero conversations.

Before I did this, I honestly believed that girls would be excited for me to approach them and talk to them. I've been told I'm good looking/cute/handsome/funny/charismatic etc. None of it matters when all women only want Giga-chad.

The truth is Girls think it's creepy when guys approach them that they don't know. This includes bars and clubs. When girls are with their friends they get an ego boost/enjoyment out of rejecting guys. It's a, "oh my god that was gross and creepy, haha" sort of feeling for them. This includes Asian girls from my experience and applies to Asia as well.

I know you don't believe me, but seriously go out and try and you will find out very quickly, this is how things are. A few years ago, one of my friends from work was bragging to me about how he dated really hot girls in high school... I convinced him to go out and try cold approach. 100% of girls ignored him as if he didn't even exist. It crushed his ego, and he shut the fuck up with his bullshit advice.
No offense buddy. I didn't make the same amounts of approach that you did (I've probably made less than 50 approaches since 2014) but thing is, every group of women seemed more enthusiastic and receptive about me approaching them when I was in my GL days (don't get me wrong, I'm really far from being classically handsome, I'm more of a low tier normie (4,7/10...a 5,5 in my rare good days)) . When I look the same as every normal days, approaching any girl even one that is below my league wouldn't matter because the results would be the same as if I approached a 8/10 Stacy.

I don't agree on the fact that approaching girls is something creepy. I think things are more nuanced than that. Girls are just not ok with getting hit on by low-status, below or average guys. Only those who are on the top of the crop (Chads) can get away practicing those methods.

In fact, cold-approaching is mainly looks-driven (and personality to a certain extent). Then, it all depends on several factors such as availability, girls being highly attracted to you,etc.. If the degree of attraction isn't really high, a bit of game can help you to escalade and you can go as far as you can. However, the amount of energy and time that an average guy would have to put is practically astronomical that it makes daygame somewhat rigged due to a return of investment that is so low. Let alone getting results as a below average man.

The gf was probably a fat chick:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

how the fuk by this point u dont see everyday tons of foid u approached in the past?

No offense buddy. I didn't make the same amounts of approach that you did (I've probably made less than 50 approaches since 2014) but thing is, every group of women seemed more enthusiastic and receptive about me approaching them when I was in my GL days (don't get me wrong, I'm really far from being classically handsome, I'm more of a low tier normie (4,7/10...a 5,5 in my rare good days)) . When I look the same as every normal days, approaching any girl even one that is below my league wouldn't matter because the results would be the same as if I approached a 8/10 Stacy.

I don't agree on the fact that approaching girls is something creepy. I think things are more nuanced than that. Girls are just not ok with getting hit on by low-status, below or average guys. Only those who are on the top of the crop (Chads) can get away practicing those methods.

In fact, cold-approaching is mainly looks-driven (and personality to a certain extent). Then, it all depends on several factors such as availability, girls being highly attracted to you,etc.. If the degree of attraction isn't really high, a bit of game can help you to escalade and you can go as far as you can. However, the amount of energy and time that an average guy would have to put is practically astronomical that it makes daygame somewhat rigged due to a return of investment that is so low. Let alone getting results as a below average man.

Fair enough. I might not be that good looking... especially not now that I've aged more. Women's standards are very high now for looks I believe... So I wouldn't say average is their cut off for daygame. Maybe 7-8. Average guy could maybe get girls that were 1-3. At least that's my experience.

Also, were you in the city or town?

JFL at people saying "Saint uninstall" when he hasn't delivered any sort of proof so far.
Anyone could write an approach diary without approaching.
I'm not saying I don't trust OP, but without proof this is just another thread on the internet.

Fair enough. I might not be that good looking... especially not now that I've aged more. Women's standards are very high now for looks I believe... So I wouldn't say average is their cut off for daygame. Maybe 7-8. Average guy could maybe get girls that were 1-3. At least that's my experience.

Also, were you in the city or town?
Yes looks do matter unfortunately more than ever before (thanks to social medias and dating apps).

A 5/10 man could have landed a decent 6-7/10 prior to the Smartphone era (2011- ) with some bit of work indeed. Nowadays, a 5 is just invisible and is totally fucked if he doesn't have a social circle and he's pretty much doomed to date below because he would have to wait a very long time before his looksmatch stares at him, let alone a girl above his league.
Women are very narrow in their attraction to men. It's been said times and times here but it is scandalously true that they don't acknowledge the existence of men who do not look ''ideal''. I made the mistake of approaching average to below average bitches thinking they would give me the time of the day. Wrong wrong wrong idea.

I've in fact done most of my approaches in the town (downtown area, malls, metro stations, streets,etc..)

Last edited:
JFL at people saying "Saint uninstall" when he hasn't delivered any sort of proof so far.
Anyone could write an approach diary without approaching.
I'm not saying I don't trust OP, but without proof this is just another thread on the internet.

yes but his content has the wings and claws of reality all over it. it's hard to imagine that even large portions of this thread is fiction.

"If you know how to do cold approach with any reasonable skill AT ALL you are automatically an alpha male to her, you are automatically sexy"

"even a guy that's pretty awful at cold approach, but he's just willing to do the cold approaches, he's willing to put himself infront of alot of girls, just on sheer numbers, just on sheer volume of approach, is going to do better than even the most attractive guys in social circles"

It's the cheat code uninstall.

JFML

"If you know how to do cold approach with any reasonable skill AT ALL you are automatically an alpha male to her, you are automatically sexy"

"even a guy that's pretty awful at cold approach, but he's just willing to do the cold approaches, he's willing to put himself infront of alot of girls, just on sheer numbers, just on sheer volume of approach, is going to do better than even the most attractive guys in social circles"

JFML

Pua and repill shit is the worst. I rember worshiping those pua coaches. But all they do is scaming incels.

Pua and repill shit is the worst. I rember worshiping those pua coaches. But all they do is scaming incels.

Same. They are greedy dishonest sociopathic fucking scum, that prey on sub8's. They get our hopes up, trick us into enduring years of non stop rejection, pay thousands of dollars... only to be leave us as brutalized shattered versions of our former selves with PTSD and self esteem issues. They are the worst kind of liars, worse that politicians, worse than the media... because at least those fuckers don't mind-fuck you into spending years of your life getting anal raped by non stop rejection and humiliation.

JFML

What a fucking faggot "Yeah yeah I had this curry, he fucked couple landwhales last week, bro bro it's a ChEAt CoDE" expecting everyone to just believe what he says jfl, he should die.

thats a new one

Technically, it is an approach. Just not the right kind.
This is the only I could find. They won't touch anything that invalidates the blue pill with a 10m pole.
Przechwytywanie

This is fucking gold

@uninstall I see you watching the thread. Keep it up!

He
What a fucking faggot "Yeah yeah I had this curry, he fucked couple landwhales last week, bro bro it's a ChEAt CoDE" expecting everyone to just believe what he says jfl, he should die.
But not yet. He hasn't suffered enough

You are not as good looking as you think you are, based on the rejections. Yes, Chad-tier men can get rejections, too, but only if they are blunt and open with "Can we have sex?" But, obviously, you didn't do that. I truly think you are average at best. Send me a picture of your face, and I'll be able to tell if you are good looking or not.

You are not as good looking as you think you are, based on the rejections. Yes, Chad-tier men can get rejections, too, but only if they are blunt and open with "Can we have sex?" But, obviously, you didn't do that. I truly think you are average at best. Send me a picture of your face, and I'll be able to tell if you are good looking or not.

Average guys will get ignored most of the time if they try to do cold approach. Girls only want gigachad. I only got a couple blunt rejections but it was almost all complete ignores, regardless of how I approached, or how long I stood there talking to (at) them.

All the online day game videos on youtube and elsewhere, are all bullshit. If you do it for real, and you have your friends do it you will know, it's just tinder in real life. (anyways this was 10 years ago, I'm sure it's much worse now, and I definitely look much shittier now)

I had to try with 40 girls before ascending (trueChad confirmed)

Everyone should be like uninstall the saint :feelsmage:
Hail @uninstall! I want all of us to be like him, to be a nuisance to women. I hate that we are herded into the darkness, and made scared to leave it. I say people should have to deal with our existence. If they want us gone they should have to load the bullets themselves.

Why are you leaving this forum @uninstall? You've become the best of us.

Hail @uninstall! I want all of us to be like him, to be a nuisance to women. I hate that we are herded into the darkness, and made scared to leave it. I say people should have to deal with our existence. If they want us gone they should have to load the bullets themselves.

Why are you leaving this forum @uninstall? You've become the best of us.

We are waiting for uninstalls final approaches but.... maybe he ascended?

Average guys will get ignored most of the time if they try to do cold approach. Girls only want gigachad. I only got a couple blunt rejections but it was almost all complete ignores, regardless of how I approached, or how long I stood there talking to (at) them.

All the online day game videos on youtube and elsewhere, are all bullshit. If you do it for real, and you have your friends do it you will know, it's just tinder in real life. (anyways this was 10 years ago, I'm sure it's much worse now, and I definitely look much shittier now)
I envy average guys, I wish I was average. But unfortunately I am way below average. Imagine if I tried cold approaching, JFL. So no pictures of younger you then?

I envy average guys, I wish I was average. But unfortunately I am way below average. Imagine if I tried cold approaching, JFL. So no pictures of younger you then?

I sent you a pic of what I looked like back then. Please do not post in in the forum or anywhere public, thanks.

I sent you a pic of what I looked like back then. Please do not post in in the forum or anywhere public, thanks.

I haven't checked, but I will do so now and report back here in order to confirm or deny if you were above-average looking back then. And no worries, you can trust me not to leak your pictures, even if we have a falling out in the future. Other users can vouch for me. I will edit this in a few seconds.

EDIT: I can confirm that BlackPillJesus was good-looking when he was younger, although he could've looked even better had he gym-maxxed. If you were rejected by cold approaching, then people like OP and I do not stand a chance. JFL.

Last edited:

JFML

THAT IS SOME KEK SHIT. THEY ARE GETTING MORE DELUSIONAL BY THE DAY. ALL HAIL SAINT UNINSTALL

Good luck, but remember your competition in the dating pool will always be Chad

Can't wait for the 1000th approach tbh. I followed the thread since it started. If anyone desvers ascension then surely its @uninstall

I wonder what will happend after this here and what will may come next. This was by far the biggest experiment the incel scene ever had.

goddamn it I saw this thread pop up and thought OP finished the approaches.

what happened to the 4 dates? quick summary please

From what I remember they all followed the same pattern. 1 hour date - nothing happened or girl got freaked out when he tried to sit closer - got home - texted hi that was fun - then blocked by girl.

Based on that - no need to complete this experiment

Rope now.

How's that rope looking about now? Jesus Christ, if I don't see a spontaneous ER on the news on your 1000th rejection, I will be pissed because that is too much for one man to take. 1000 women, not one feels she is entitled to open her legs to a non-male model. Jesus Christ, I will NOT blame you one bit if you were ro go ER, boyo. I'll definately be checking out the news from time to time.

From what I remember they all followed the same pattern. 1 hour date - nothing happened or girl got freaked out when he tried to sit closer - got home - texted hi that was fun - then blocked by girl.

Based on that - no need to complete this experiment

Rope now.
thanks but that happens to normies too a lot.

Every level you lose orginal foids number count.

1000 rejection are extreme suicidefuel
It's over for unistallcels

Status
Not open for further replies.