Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I will approach 1000 girls and find a GF

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've heard that accent before but I can't recollect where it's from. I think it is a Russian speaking country

When speaking English I'd say his accent sounds more like Dutch than Russian.

When speaking English I'd say his accent sounds more like Dutch than Russian.
Yeah I thought Dutch but in Holland everyone speak English and he said at the end of the audio recording maybe she thought I was a rich foreigner. Dutch people are not poor. I think it is an Eastern European country which has it's own language and Russian too.
Yeah maybe Flanders.

Hey @uninstall, did you ever study the nicer responding girls?

You did it, you suffered 1000 rejections and it proves these whores are just clones of each other. 'Just approach bro' and 'use these secret lines brooo' is just some of the bluepilled crap we've seen posted here who haven't accepted the blackpill throughout the approaches, but you made it. It's not surprising that the 1 guy you spoke to was nice and made effort.
Good job on seeing through this project.

images

That gross motherfucker above gets laid after 1000 approaches. Surely you aren't worse than him?

He gets rejected only about 95% of the time judging by his infield clips.

images

That gross motherfucker above gets laid after 1000 approaches. Surely you aren't worse than him?

Don't care.

I did the mission with my heart.

I put everything in it.

Go back to Roosh V - the controlled opposition

This thread is full of newfag larpers recently lmao

@uninstall I know I haven't been posting here a lot, but I have been following the thread as close as possible and I have to say, you truly are one hell of a hero, so stay safe and stuff y'know? (Too low IQ to write a proper speech .-.)

uninstall様、おめでとうございます!(^_^)v

I pray to only one god, SAINT UNISTALL. The mods better do something to congratulate this otherwise, we will revolt.

Listening to those recordings - you sound like an average everyday guy lacking in confidence with women. This is very common and all but a small percentage of guys would yield the same results as you. Maybe you sounded better at the beginning before hundreds of rejections. You have also proved the point that cold approaching girls and telling them you like them just does not work. No need for anyone else to repeat your experiment incel or otherwise. Yet you did get 2 or 3 dates for all your trouble. You might have converted these into something. These girls must have liked you a bit to date you. But its not worth approaching another 1000 girls to get another 2 dates that will probably lead nowhere.

I dont believe in PUA - I think these super chads on youtube spend all day recording and cherry pick as they are turned down 99% of the time but sooner or later someone will respond to a guy with super looks. Masterclasses run by PUA guys - you pay $500 for a day of coaching - I think is just money down the drain and furthermore downright degrading and embarrassing to attend such a class. All you're getting is tips which you can pick up on youtube for nothing anyway. This B/S has been around for decades before the internet. In the backs of magazines you could always find at least one ad offering a book for sale "How to chat up girls" or "Get any woman you want" and there were always plenty of suckers who bought into that as there are today. We all know that any half decent looking girl already has a boyfriend. Would you go to a car showroom where all the cars have sold stickers on them? No - so why cold approach?

I'm glad you have got this out of the way. You can now rule out cold approaches and try more realistic ways to meet or just swallow the black pill and be done with it. I predict than in time, like many of us, you will find someone - she wont be what you really want - but you will make do.

images

cherry.jpg

I predict than in time, like many of us, you will find someone - she wont be what you really want - but you will make do.
high iq and surprisingly reasonably post for this site, methinks you are a normie lurker?

high iq and surprisingly reasonably post for this site, methinks you are a normie lurker?

He's no wrong but. I think when approaching foids you don't know. You have to have validation by being trusted by foids within their social circle. If somebody within the group knows you an can vouch that your no a strangler rapist then you'll have a better chance of success - better, however no way guaranteed.
I have the upmost respect for OP. I rarely posses the balls to approach foids never mind continues cold approaches. To you sir i tip my hat.

if you are in a western country, those 1000 women won't be worth your time
:worryfeels:

This thread is full of newfag larpers recently lmao
Yeah it got linked from RooshVForum - the premier hangout for PUA copers. Report the newbies trolling on this thread... they aren't incels - they're PUAs who look down on us.
Listening to those recordings - you sound like an average everyday guy lacking in confidence with women

Usual "just be kunfident, BRO!" tripe. Go back and suck on Roosh's dick you PUAfag.

==
Here's where the PUA fags are coming from:
https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-71425.html

Time to raid those copers right back, boyos. Register on the forum and spread the blackpill.

Last edited:
tfw cucked mods kowtow to Chads. :feelsrope:

We need someone to do this for real now seriously

It’s really sad uninstall turned out to be a larper- honestly used to love this thread.

Nobody would approach 1000 women like that so it was kind of obvious. Anyone making extraordinary claims is almost always a larper
Maybe I'll reach that one day. My rejection count is in the 70s now.

I still believe the approches could have been real. he even recorded some of them and they were similar to his text records. He was a fakecel tho cuz he had sex and gfs as exposed on Lookism,

But this experiment would show how even average guys are struggeling in Tinder age.

I still believe the approches could have been real. he even recorded some of them and they were similar to his text records. He was a fakecel tho cuz he had sex and gfs as exposed on Lookism,

But this experiment would show how even average guys are struggeling in Tinder age.
They are real did u listen to his podcast? :feelstrash:

They are real did u listen to his podcast? :feelstrash:

I just listen too what he postet here on soundcloud. So I guess all approaches are real. But 1000 is a large number he could have made some up. Who knows.

He has a real podcast now?

I just listen too what he postet here on soundcloud. So I guess all approaches are real. But 1000 is a large number he could have made some up. Who knows.

He has a real podcast now?
Yes and blog too. I can send it to u. PM ME NOW! :feelstrash:

There's one question I'd like to ask all the people who claim this thread is a LARP: How many girls have you approached?

I have the reference experience of approaching almost 200 girls, and as such to me it is obvious that uninstall's approaching was genuine. Reading his field reports, I can absolutely relate to the situations he describes, the nuances of individual approaches, the growing sense of frustration and resentment caused by constant rejections.

Think about it. What would he have to gain from making all of this up? Respect among a community of anonymous virgins who will never know his real identity? You honestly think he would go to the trouble of fabricating 1,000 approaches, posting so many messages in so much detail over a six month period, just for that?

There's one question I'd like to ask all the people who claim this thread is a LARP: How many girls have you approached?

I have the reference experience of approaching almost 200 girls, and as such to me it is obvious that uninstall's approaching was genuine. Reading his field reports, I can absolutely relate to the situations he describes, the nuances of individual approaches, the growing sense of frustration and resentment caused by constant rejections.

Think about it. What would he have to gain from making all of this up? Respect among a community of anonymous virgins who will never know his real identity? You honestly think he would go to the trouble of fabricating 1,000 approaches, posting so many messages in so much detail over a six month period, just for that?
1000 is too exaggerated. All what it takes is at least 10 rejections in a row to know that you are undesirable. Dude has gotten like 75 rejections in a day..the insanity at its finest.

Like, you know that approaching 1000 foids will result to nowhere so why are you doing it ?

images

hes not bad looking. looks high t and decent bones

did the OP find someone?

Cold approaching is just gay. Cunts gonna get a serial killer vibe off of you even if you're a chad. The most pointless of efforts if you're a proper incel.

Why do new greycels bump this thread? Why does anyone bump this thread at all?

why was my post deleted from here?

Why do new greycels bump this thread? Why does anyone bump this thread at all?

It's one of the most famous threads here. Many ppl joined just cuz of this thread

How long is this going to keep getting necro’d

most women have the same points of attraction with little variation though for 1000 you're bound to find a few with lower standards or whatever. I expect this plan to work for men maybe as low as 5/10.

even though this turned out to be a LARP, I miss the excitement and anticipation I felt for this thread

did he actually do this 1000rejections?or trolled?

Status
Not open for further replies.