Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I will attempt 500 calorie a day diet

THE TRUE DIGLET

THE TRUE DIGLET

Paragone
★★★★★
I need my goyslop man so diets don't work for me

I'd rather eat what I want every day, but just keep it undER 500 cals

How is that even possible? Are you eating one meal a day?

Good luck bro but slop is one of the best copes.

How is that even possible? Are you eating one meal a day?
I can have one candy bar and some instant noodles a day

Perhaps the next day I will have some cookies then the day after a slice of pizza

Good luck bro but slop is one of the best copes.
thats why I want my cake and to eat it too

I want to lose weight but also eat shit food

low cal should allow me to do that

i did that and 2 hours of cardio and i lost 10 pounds a week

i did that and 2 hours of cardio and i lost 10 pounds a week
Sounds good.

My idea of being healthy and trying to lose weight is starving myself and eating only chicken, but that is just unstainable and makes life miserable

That diet is for gym chads and stacies

but eating low cal shit food isnt good not for health or for your body or for mind it slows you down
dont give a shit my health is ass anyway, but I want to at least not look fat

That's too few calories. Unless you're starring in Schindler's List 2 in a few months best keep your calorie deficit to something manageable.

That's too few calories. Unless you're starring in Schindler's List 2 in a few months best keep your calorie deficit to something manageable.
My last strategy was to not eat for 2 months so this is much better

You're going to quit that diet in a week tops. Do a 1500 calorie a day. Consistency and sustainability are far more important than just taking in the fewest amount of calories in a diet.

My last strategy was to not eat for 2 months so this is much better
Yeah but why deliberately do a bad thing? Your body will be in starvation mode and will start eating whatever muscles you have, shutting down your brain and become much stingier with using energy in the future. Why not eat 20% less than you need?

Sounds good.

My idea of being healthy and trying to lose weight is starving myself and eating only chicken, but that is just unstainable and makes life miserable

That diet is for gym chads and stacies
yep i mostly ate okios triple zero yougurt,it only has 90 calories and 15 grams of protien i eat like 5 of those a day

yep i mostly ate okios triple zero yougurt,it only has 90 calories and 15 grams of protien i eat like 5 of those a day
I wanna eat candy and shit tho, not soy yogurts

try 1000-1200

Nigga why would you do that?