Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I will need buccal fat removal

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
I just realized why my face is always so fat despite losing weight currently. It's because I have too much buccal fat on my face and it hides my jawline. Buccal fat cannot be naturally removed it requires surgical procedure. Fuck me I should have never bloat up when I had lean face now if i want to get back I need surgery

Dude you’re only 17. Your face will slim down when you hit 20/21.

ricecels have naturally neotenus body it will not be gone until 30 or 40
Then get to low bodyfat. Don’t get surgery or else you’ll look older than your age and have tons of wrinkles and sagging skin when you’re older.

I just realized why my face is always so fat despite losing weight currently. It's because I have too much buccal fat on my face and it hides my jawline. Buccal fat cannot be naturally removed it requires surgical procedure. Fuck me I should have never bloat up when I had lean face now if i want to get back I need surgery
Where is this fat located in the face?

Then get to low bodyfat. Don’t get surgery or else you’ll look older than your age and have tons of wrinkles and sagging skin when you’re older.
didnt you read?? buccal fat cant be lost with fat loss, it's there forever until you get old

didnt you read?? buccal fat cant be lost with fat loss, it's there forever until you get old
Well you had a slimmer face before so in your case it can.

right on the jawline and cheeks
Looking at comparison photos my face is leaner overall then it was a few months ago but my cheeks still stick out quite a bit.
In fact they might even be worse I have a fold near my nose that I’ve never had before.
I can see the folds slightly in the 2020 pic but there no where as deep as they are now.
Maybe my face has started collapsing already due to lack of teeth.

Last edited:
Cutting carbs and sodium decreases face puffiness. Every gram of carbs you consume holds on to 2.7 grams of water.

I got buccal fat removal my face is still fat ☹️

no i had a slimmer face before because I literally never got fat so there was not enough fat for buccal fat, until I got fat it showed up and once it shows up you cant get rid of it

Cutting carbs and sodium decreases face puffiness. Every gram of carbs you consume holds on to 2.7 grams of water.
yeah ik but my diet cant be wihtout carbs, I wake up able to see my jawline, but when I sleep i look like a chipmunk already

no i had a slimmer face before because I literally never got fat so there was not enough fat for buccal fat, until I got fat it showed up and once it shows up you cant get rid of it
Can you grow a beard?

i used to have a side profile like this
now i have one like this
minus the recessed chin

What will it matter if hes an incel anyway

Shut up. He’s a millionaire. His only problem is his acne and face fat
Also his horrible experience of having a Stacy roommate right with him! :feelsclown:

I doubt the body fat can't be reduced with gymmaxxing and some form of dieting. :feelshehe:

Also his horrible experience of having a Stacy roommate right with him! :feelsclown:

I doubt the body fat can't be reduced with gymmaxxing and some form of dieting. :feelshehe:
buccal fat cant be removed just search

hfmizzcqgrq31.jpg

Just pull a Christian Bale

Get sublemental fat removal instead.