Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I will never date a slavic foid

NihilisticSoul

NihilisticSoul

I failed at life
-
They are honestly the worse foids when it comes to personality.

Not that it matters, they don't want me anyway since im an inkwell.

Based I'm doing the same but it's with noodlewhores

Slavic foids are actually the most passive regarding relationships, not even noodlewhores are as passive as them.

Worst foids by both personality and looks are by far sheboons

The few asian foids that were in my school were nicer to me than White and Slav foids but i heard that they treat ricemen with the same level of disgust as Slav foids treat us slavs, so i understand your viewpoint.

but i heard that they treat ricemen with the same level of disgust as Slav foids treat us slavs, so i understand your viewpoint.

Phenotype doesn't equal mix.

Mother's paternal side is more Scandinavian and Finnic(Baltic) than her maternal side.

Thanks Intellau, I needed the encouragement and reassurance.

I'd like nothing more than to remove the crick from my neck at some point, once again.

do slavfoids find jeets acceptable as boyfriends-husbands ? should i take slavfoidpill ?

do slavfoids find jeets acceptable as boyfriends-husbands ? should i take slavfoidpill ?
Depends on how light your skin is and how much money you make.

I have seen examples of Slav foids dating Indians online.

Based. Slavs aren’t even white

Lol counting sheboons as human, its called beastiality, ape fuckers should be killed

they often look the hottest though
198b5dde503be05fb910e55b067e8d41.jpg

Depends on how light your skin is and how much money you make.

I have seen examples of Slav foids dating Indians online.
i am fair enough on body, like much more fairer than average pajeet
sadly my face's turned wheatish tanned because of occasional field work under harsh sun otherwise yes

as for monies well....you slavs probably make more than me i have no game in this regd :fuk:

tfw no virgin slav foid for you

Based. Slavs aren’t even white
Honestly i don't care if we are seen as white or not anymore, we are still poor and low status regardless of our racial status.

Do German foids look simmilar to Nordic foids?
some do some not. I was actually referring to scandinavian foids with my comment
In germany the more north you go, the taller and more blonde the people are.

North:Nordic looking and protestant
South:More brown hair and less nordic, catholic

But the religion part doesn't matter these days

Slavic foids are actually the most passive regarding relationships, not even noodlewhores are as passive as them.

I keep hearing conflicting info on Slavic foids -- either they're passive or they're complete bitches. Tbh most Slavic foids have been nice to me, but I'm genuinely curious to know

I have no idea where the trope of the passive Asian foid came from. Noodlewhores are feisty and pushy af. The only passive Asian foids are japanese, and then just barely --- they tend to be passive aggressive

Spot on about sheboons thoug, they're fucking vile - 95% of my bad experiences with foids have involved sheboons (spics the remaining 5 percent - im a spic myself, ftr)

Same here. Was reminded of this just a few hours ago when the first people I passed by while walking the family dog were an AMWF couple with a Hapa daughter.

Depends on hot you define passive:worryfeels::worryfeels:.

mvs-fperpetration-png.696605
mvs-fvictimization-png.696606

The few asian foids that were in my school were nicer to me than White and Slav foids but i heard that they treat ricemen with the same level of disgust as Slav foids treat us slavs, so i understand your viewpoint.
I remember that in school I once got cornered by one of the only Asian foids that were there and her best friend who was dating a gypsy, and when I wanted to get away from them one of the school's resident skinheads stepped in between me and them, apparently thinking I was going to beat them and trying to stop me. Since then, I liked "joking":feelsree::feelsree: about the fact that I was so hated that I brought neonazis together with race mixers and minorities in their dislike of me:reeeeee::reeeeee:.

They have good bodies though, for that alone I would say they mog the average or below average curry foid

Giga fakecel if you wouldn’t fuck a sheboon with a bag over her head

when I wanted to get away from them one of the school's resident skinheads stepped in between me and them, apparently thinking I was going to beat them and trying to stop me. Since then, I liked "joking":feelsree::feelsree: about the fact that I was so hated that I brought neonazis together with race mixers and minorities in their dislike of me:reeeeee::reeeeee:
Neo nazi jumping to the defense of non-whites? Tf?

Also what country

I remember that in school I once got cornered by one of the only Asian foids that were there and her best friend who was dating a gypsy
What were they even trying to do to you JFL

Same here. Was reminded of this just a few hours ago when the first people I passed by while walking the family dog were an AMWF couple with a Hapa daughter.
JDBS (Just don't be slav) is real in Slavland.

Passive?

Neo nazi jumping to the defense of non-whites? Tf?
Pretty much. Maybe not exactly jumping to their defense, but he was definitely white knighting for them there, since for a few moments it definitely looked like I was about to charge the two bitches, so he quickly got himself between me and them.

Also what country
Slovakia.

What were they even trying to do to you JFL
The typical mocking and making fun of me, but for some reason they also really wanted to know where I lived (legit the first time I've had that happen to me when I was bullied), which actually unsettled me more than the usual bullying I got there.

Slavic foids are submissive to Western Chads and Tyrones, they expect Slavic men to lick their boots.
Don't forget Chaddam she'll make her best borscht just for her husband but wants her Slavic husband to work OT then nag him on his day off.

Pretty much. Maybe not exactly jumping to their defense, but he was definitely white knighting for them there, since for a few moments it definitely looked like I was about to charge the two bitches, so he quickly got himself between me and them.
Slavic neo-nazis seem like edgy larper cucks. Except Azov, given that they’re the only nazi militia currently in existence
The typical mocking and making fun of me, but for some reason they also really wanted to know where I lived (legit the first time I've had that happen to me when I was bullied), which actually unsettled me more than the usual bullying I got there.
I thought getting bullied by other older and taller curries was bad but getting bullied by a rice hole and a gypo is out of this world

In general, getting bullied by migrants in your own land must be a massive test of restraint from ERing

Crazy that even the nazi jumped to their defense though. What on Earth did you do to get that hated? :feelskek:

Slavic neo-nazis seem like edgy larper cucks.
Pretty much:feelshaha:. Hard to be a serious nazi when the real nazis saw you as subhuman:feelskek:

I thought getting bullied by other older and taller curries was bad but getting bullied by a rice hole and a gypo is out of this world
That other girl wasn't a gypsy, she was just dating one. Though, of course, the gypsies we had there, both boys and girls, definitely loved to bully me just as much, if not more so in some cases, as the others there, but they didn't play part in this particular episode.

Crazy that even the nazi jumped to their defense though. What on Earth did you do to get that hated? :feelskek:
Nothing special, just the average EWII:feelsugh: (Existing While Introverted Incel.)

I would because beggars can’t be choosers and Slavic women tend to be more feminine which I like.

I would because beggars can’t be choosers and Slavic women tend to be more feminine which I like.
Depending on what race you are, you probably have a better chance with Slavic foids than the average Slavcel.

You guys should date each other's foid. Slav whores love race traitor and noodlewhores like Blue eyed blonde men(slavs) so it's a perfect trade.

@WorthlessSlavicShit is this true