Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I will never have a family of my own

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
I’ll never get married or have kids , having kids is just narcissism that you want for them to look after you

Fuck that shit I’ll look after myself as long as I can

If you do plan to look after yourself, then you should work out, it will increase the amount of years that you'll be able to live by yourself. At this point I'm pretty much convinced I'll never have anyone love me, and that's literally the only reason I work out, not for looksmaxxing, but to be able to live on my own even as I grow older. Once I get to the point where I can't shower or wipe my own ass by myself, I'll blow my brains out.

unless you are having a family for christ,families are a huge double edged knife.your wife will most likely be a huge whore even if she was nice when you first meet her and your sons will probably be chad degenerates or incel degenerates who might turn into a suicide statistic at 23,and your daughter would most likely end up as a meat pocket for chad to fuck.oh,your grandkids would also be bastards as your daughter will turn into a single mom thot.

now if you are having a family for christ,at least you did what you thought would greatly please christ.you tried,and it was their decision if they sinned.if anything you understand a bit more about god and what he goes through with humans.but if you are having a family for self pleasure then unless you are extremely lucky,you are in for a world of hurt.

unless you are having a family for christ,families are a huge double edged knife.your wife will most likely be a huge whore even if she was nice when you first meet her and your sons will probably be chad degenerates or incel degenerates who might turn into a suicide statistic at 23,and your daughter would most likely end up as a meat pocket for chad to fuck.oh,your grandkids would also be bastards as your daughter will turn into a single mom thot.

now if you are having a family for christ,at least you did what you thought would greatly please christ.you tried,and it was their decision if they sinned.if anything you understand a bit more about god and what he goes through with humans.but if you are having a family for self pleasure then unless you are extremely lucky,you are in for a world of hurt.
Christ doesn't allow marriage with non virgins.

If you do plan to look after yourself, then you should work out, it will increase the amount of years that you'll be able to live by yourself. At this point I'm pretty much convinced I'll never have anyone love me, and that's literally the only reason I work out, not for looksmaxxing, but to be able to live on my own even as I grow older. Once I get to the point where I can't shower or wipe my own ass by myself, I'll blow my brains out.
Fuck working out I don’t give a shit

i want to have a family but my problem is will i be able to

:feelshaha:

i want to have a family but my problem is will i be able to
Why do you want to have a family? Maybe it's because I'm kind of a mentalcel, but I don't get it. I don't get the benefits of having a wife AND children.

Why do you want to have a family? Maybe it's because I'm kind of a mentalcel, but I don't get it. I don't get the benefits of having a wife AND children.
Every family has kids so they care for them when they are old , very narcissistic

I prefer not to have children = less responsibilities :bigbrain:

tbh I want to feel the immense pleasure and satisfaction of COOOOOMING inside and sucking the milk out of her swollen tiddies and feeling her swollen belly and it'd probably be fulfilling to raise children but I'd be too scared of fucking them up.

Every family has kids so they care for them when they are old , very narcissistic
Hm,... I'd get it, if you live in an area where there is no financial coverage when you're old. Then I'd do it too, probably (If I could, lol). I don't think it's narcissistic but logical, you'd literally starve or something, without having kids. But if you're covered due to some sort of social system, I can't figure out a reason for having "a family". It's pure stress to me, even to think of it, actually :shock:

Don't have children if you happen to betabuxx some used up roastie. Your children, if you had a son would be doomed with your inferior genetics. He will end up here or rope. :feelsbadman:

I just want somebody to come home to, a nice untainted foid who will love me for me. Is that too much to ask. :feelsbadman:

Hm,... I'd get it, if you live in an area where there is no financial coverage when you're old. Then I'd do it too, probably (If I could, lol). I don't think it's narcissistic but logical, you'd literally starve or something, without having kids. But if you're covered due to some sort of social system, I can't figure out a reason for having "a family". It's pure stress to me, even to think of it, actually :shock:
If I’ll always be good financially socially in every way many probably would not

Don't have children if you happen to betabuxx some used up roastie. Your children, if you had a son would be doomed with your inferior genetics. He will end up here or rope. :feelsbadman:

I just want somebody to come home to, a nice untainted foid who will love me for me. Is that too much to ask. :feelsbadman:
Yeah also that’s not real

The brutal reality of not having a family of your own is that when you get too old to watch over yourself, suffer a stroke, demetia, wheelchair bound etc You will be put in a government funded nursing home where it reeks of urine and the caretakers are miserable, ghetto black women who will neglect you, verbally abuse you and make fun of your dicksize when they bathe you.

The brutal reality of not having a family of your own is that when you get too old to watch over yourself, suffer a stroke, demetia, wheelchair bound etc You will be put in a government funded nursing home where it reeks of urine and the caretakers are miserable, ghetto black women who will neglect you, verbally abuse you and make fun of your dicksize when they bathe you.
I’ll never go to those places

This is why dying before you're like 65 is optimal

I’ll never get married or have kids , having kids is just narcissism that you want for them to look after you

Fuck that shit I’ll look after myself as long as I can
based AF, I agree