Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I will rapper maxx so i can get big booty bitches to twerk in my music vids

Truckzo

Truckzo

Black Teen Edgelord From The Abyss
-
Im literally going to become a rapper and my name will be "lil truck" and im going to make it big and make music videos with hot big booty latina bitches twerking in them and they will twerk on me while i throw 100's n shieeeet :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

i will be around so many plastic fat asses in big condos so sniffable and touchable just for me :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

Im literally going to become a rapper and my name will be "lil truck" and im going to make it big and make music videos with hot big booty latina bitches twerking in them and they will twerk on me while i throw 100's n shieeeet :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

i will be around so many plastic fat asses in big condos so sniffable and touchable just for me :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back