Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel i will turn 20 in 1 month

10 more years till you become a wizard ? Anyway you are one step closer and climbing to reach the agepill top.....:feelscry:sorry mate....

At least you will be closer to death, then.
:feelsautistic:
:feelsrope:

I'll turn 21 in a month. Is your zodiac sign also virgo?

You're still kinda young young tbh

Could be worse, I'm 22 :feelscry:

I will turn in my 23 in 4 months

i turned 20 less than a month ago

It's over for you.

bro me too what the fuck

you're still young, try everything to lifemaxx and get off this site, or you will regret it badly brother, you won't be young forever

damn... closer to being an oldcel.

You don´t know me but I for one TRULY feel sorry for you, I am 24 btw :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:

Man try to get your shit together...it only gets worse with the years :feelsbadman:

Once you hit your 30s you notice less your age and more so your ugly face getting even uglier from the decay of time.

Are you a virgin OP?
If yes prepare to be in pain

Seeing teens who are sexually active while youre still a virgin will make you rage and then theres the fact that prime girls (15-17) are all half a decade younger than you which will make you cry, its not a stretch to say that you probably wont get to experience a girl like that

Same for seeing young actors and youtube teenage millionaires, itll make you wanna die

Its also very weird to some extent, for example whenever you hear people talking about teenagers from now on itll take you some time to adjust to the fact that theyre not talking about you or your peers, youre officially old now

Just relax, bro, don't try so hard, it's not worth it. When I ended up marrying at 26 I paid for her college, her relatives, took care of the kids and she never worked in or out of the house except doing laundry, robbed me, attempted to kill me then lied in court in order to invalidate the pre-nup , take the kids, and get me to pay for her lawyer. OK, it turned out her DNA had 12 out of the 13 psychopathy genes. But then I had a GF who was normal, compatible, educated and employed. But after 18 months she aborted the baby, kicked me out of her flat and complained that she never gets anything "normal, like my cousin who's husband pays for everything, keeps the house clean and she has him wrapped around her finger !" Don't make the same mistakes. Find guy friends and make, save and invest your money. Travel, spend some on hookers, when you save 100k go to California of Cyprus and hire yourself a surrogate mom with half and an au-pair with the rest. That;s the better modern family - you don't need a woman close to you without a contract.

it's all down hill from there OP. granted my late teens were just as miserable but hoo boy do they pale in comparison to my twenties thus far. hoo boy

it's over

Rope Or ER either one works

life's horrible
Are you a virgin OP?
If yes prepare to be in pain

Seeing teens who are sexually active while youre still a virgin will make you rage and then theres the fact that prime girls (15-17) are all half a decade younger than you which will make you cry, its not a stretch to say that you probably wont get to experience a girl like that

Same for seeing young actors and youtube teenage millionaires, itll make you wanna die

Its also very weird to some extent, for example whenever you hear people talking about teenagers from now on itll take you some time to adjust to the fact that theyre not talking about you or your peers, youre officially old now
Peep

The agepill is so brutal. We missed everything.

the big 2 0. its weird that most of my life that i remember my age has been 1x. I'll feel old as fuck when my age starts with a 2 despite having the social experience of someone in their early teens

the big 2 0. its weird that most of my life that i remember my age has been 1x. I'll feel old as fuck when my age starts with a 2 despite having the social experience of someone in their early teens
time to jihadmaxx

It's over for virgocels

lulz I'm 13 and a true oldcel. it's over

Ay, fellow Virgo cell:feelsautistic:

the twEnty fiRst is the real killer