Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel i will turn 20 in 3 months i cant believe it

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
i dont know if i ever made this thread because im low iq and my memory is shit but whatever, i remember when i was 15yo and a bit bluepilled, i thought i would make it, but here i am, why was i born as a 5'6 ugly male :feelsrope:

23 in 5 months it never began

It's over for us. Don't know if I'm gonna be able to last much longer tbh ngl im dyin.
Here is to being reborn as viking chads in the next life. :feelsautistic:

Dc763e479d80791e00e99a38110635cd8b4f3ff73f977e5536741e698b96eb15

20 in 3 months too

I compare myself to my old friends, who all study, enjoy their life, have gf, ect

And me depressed NEET, who will never have anything un life

ER fuel

try 25. Fuck you kids tbh

im already a 20 year old :feelsokman::feelzez:

hang in there bro i mean 20 is young maybe you have a chance to get something

Only got 6 months before I'm 21. Just got hang in there. For the mean time, try finding someone to buy drinks from. Sure its not healthy, but its a much healthier alternative to roping. Drinking is my only lifefuel at this point.

20 in 5 months, khhv it;s over

I will also turn 20 at the end of this year :feelsrope:

Those number are making me wet :feelsohh:

Yea, I can resonate with that. I remember thinking about all those virgins in their late 20s, people who weren't successful in life and just general failures, and knowing I'd never end up like that or that could never happen to me, yet here we are.

I'll be 21 in a couple of months :feelsautistic:
:feelscry:

God damnit why am I on a website filled with kids.

asia trip
I don't think so, man. I'm pretty goddamn ugly. Maybe, maybe, with incredible luck, and a lot of money, I could find a girl who was willing to have sex, but why not just go to a prostitute instead at that point? I don't even want to have casual sex when I have a borderline micropenis, lmao, it would just be shameful. Fucking one ugly, asian landwhale who can barely speak English isn't going to fix any of my problems, I'll be just as deeply troubled as soon as the deed is done.
Not to disparage the idea of taking a trip there, since that is what you want to do. It could very well work better for you, than I.

I don't think so, man. I'm pretty goddamn ugly. Maybe, maybe, with incredible luck, and a lot of money, I could find a girl who was willing to have sex, but why not just go to a prostitute instead at that point? I don't even want to have casual sex when I have a borderline micropenis, lmao, it would just be shameful. Fucking one ugly, asian landwhale who can barely speak English isn't going to fix any of my problems, I'll be just as deeply troubled as soon as the deed is done.
Not to disparage the idea of taking a trip there, since that is what you want to do. It could very well work better for you, than I.
I think it would work for anyone that is white to be honest. Asian girls have no shame and they hate themselves. If you have colored eyes you are in bro.

i feel you, every day i waste i feel like its 1 day closer to my inevitable doom

Asian girls have no shame and they hate themselves.
Hahahaaha, Jesus. :lul:
Maybe you're right, you'll have to tell us about your experience once you get back.

I knew it was over since I was 13 years old. That was 14 years ago.

I'm 21 in like 4 months feelsbad

I'll be 20 in 3-ish months. I get pretty fucking irritated when it feels like I haven't changed much post 17 years old (whether or not those feelings reflect reality, I don't exactly have the ability to say...)