Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious i wish i can get revenge on the people who bullied me and messed with me

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
back when i was 16 i was weak i allowed people to step all over me and bully me. i remeber getting beaten for just trying to fit in when i was 13 and 16. i was so lonely and weak back then i tried using snapchat to speak to girls and all i got was being threatened by their simps to fucking fight me. not gonna lie i was weak back then all i did was taIk shit now i am 18 and a haIf and i have those revenge thoughts against them because they are pussies. i bet i can win against them now as i am equally strong as i am 18 but even if i didnt win i will put up a dam good fight ngl

Same since I grew taller, I became more confident

You need to make thE Right CHOice

You need to make thE Right CHOice
these fucking pussies think they can pick with me and ruin my life. man if i see them i will knock their assesout

Same since I grew taller, I became more confident
man these pussies like to pick on weak people only man. i wish i standed up for myself back then. all i have is regret and shame

man these pussies like to pick on weak people only man. i wish i standed up for myself back then. all i have is regret and shame
That's how the world works man, but most bad memories of bullying are gone for me

That's how the world works man, but most bad memories of bullying are gone for me
i was watching some street fights videos and then the thoughts came to me of revenge like how did i allow this to happen

i was watching some street fights videos and then the thoughts came to me of revenge like how did i allow this to happen
High T trait, I have become emasculated into accepting inceldom and studying incel subjects like math and physics

same i hate them too, i'd love to ruin their lives (in video game)

yeah man they dont know the psyhclohoical damage they done to me
exactly the same, bro. i fucking hate them so much, i wanna make them sorry (in video game)

Funny thing is that fucking a foid would cure your "psychological" damage
yeah man they dont know the psyhclohoical damage they done to me

Same here. Too bad I don't know where my [main] bullies live.

High T trait, I have become emasculated into accepting inceldom and studying incel subjects like math and physics
It's soycietal ( or maybe even biologically innate ) strategy to push subhumans out of breeding. While subhumans and weak men study nerdy things, high T masculine men exploit this world and breed with estrogenic females.

It's soycietal ( or maybe even biologically innate ) strategy to push subhumans out of breeding. While subhumans and weak men study nerdy things, high T masculine men exploit this world and breed with estrogenic females.
ovER

I wish everyone of the truecels here could get revenge on people who bullied us :dab:
It would be fair reparation to our cursed existence :dab: