Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish i could alter people's appearance.

Jerek

Jerek

Cucks are ugly people in denial.
★★★★★
When i see some Stacy or Chad that sprouts bullshit about sex and relationships i would like to be able to point a finger to them and mutate them into some very ugly human being.

I don't even think i'd turn them into monsters, but to some 4/10 male/female in order for them to feel bad without the excuse that they got deformed.

Last edited:
Well technically you could.....

Well technically you could.....

I've always thought that a chad with his face burned by acid would still slay. A female would also get fucked anyways (good body with horrid face) but she would lose her willpower so yeah, maybe on a female it would be more effective.

In minecraft, of course.

They'd have to be male a 4/10 foid is still hot

I've always thought that a chad with his face burned by acid would still slay
He wouldn't even get his dick wet if he place it in water.

When i see some Stacy or Chad that sprouts bullshit about sex and relationships i would like to be able to point a finger to them and mutate them into some very ugly human being.

I don't even think i'd turn them into monsters, but to some 4/10 male/female in order for them to feel bad without the excuse that they got deformed.
I have the same fantasy. My greatest revenge would simply be make them try their bullshit as a sub5 male