Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I wish I could be a Woman

T

TaxCel

Banned
-
90% - 4 day ban
Would love to live life on easy mode, get a line of of offers, and marry up on looks-status-money. I bring a lot to the table; would have no issue getting a good match if I were the right gender or if hook up culture was not a thing. However, I am not interested in marrying down, being a beta-buck, or anything else. I don't even want to be a Chad or player; just want a stable loving partner.

Here is me:
- Educated Professional
- Good with kids
- Functional life with hobbies and interests
- Kind, caring, etc.

Here is what I seek:
- Educated Professional
- Hasn't slept around
- Open with me staying at home when the kids are young
- Kind caring
- Common interests, etc.

But since it is all rigged; with Women being the employers and Men the employee; Women being more shallow than Men; Women constantly getting self-esteem boosts and validation, Women being inherently valued while Men having to prove themselves; Women getting loved and worshiped in courting and throughout; and a lot more good Men than good Women. Life must be nice for some. Doesn't matter what else is going on; being a Man means being a second-tier citizen. Being unloved. Being reduced to a Woman's ATM. The Women I know live much better lives than the Men I know - no quesiton

Reported for transfaggotry, GrAY ass mf:worryfeels:

Ngl unless you are a chad be a male sucks in modern soyciety
Yet
Tranny posting

Would love to live life on easy mode, get a line of of offers, and marry up on looks-status-money. I bring a lot to the table; would have no issue getting a good match if I were the right gender or if hook up culture was not a thing. However, I am not interested in marrying down, being a beta-buck, or anything else. I don't even want to be a Chad or player; just want a stable loving partner.

Here is me:
- Educated Professional
- Good with kids
- Kind, caring, etc.

Here is what I seek:
- Educated Professional
- Hasn't slept around
- Kind caring
- Common interests, etc.

But since it is all rigged; with Women being the employers and Men the employee; Women being more shallow than Men; Women constantly getting self-esteem boosts and validation, Women being inherently valued while Men having to prove themselves; Women getting loved and worshiped in courting and throughout; and a lot more good Men than good Women. Life must be nice for some. Doesn't matter what else is going on; being a Man means being a second-tier citizen. Being unloved. Being reduced to a Woman's ATM. The Women I know live much better lives than the Men I know - no quesiton
Tranny :lasereyes::feelspuke:

Imagine wishing to be a submissive foid who gets fucked and cummed inside of by niggers and chads

Here is me:
- Educated Professional
- Good with kids
- Kind, caring, etc.

Here is what I seek:
- Educated Professional
- Hasn't slept around
- Kind caring
- Common interests, etc.

cringe @Broly thread

So black pill = Trans?

@Lolimancer @Arescel wishes to be one too

That's sound pretty fucking gay ngl :feelshaha: what the fuck :feelswhat: anyway in todays retarded soyciety trannymaxxing would only work if you are passable (good luck bro) otherwise have fun being a "it's MAN!" looking like princess_paperfag14 and getting treated worst than incels , spitted on and beaten up non stop for being such a ugly fucking useless faggot mutant chimp troon :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
Everyone is calling him a trannyposter but I understand where he was coming from

if somebody offer me a choice, either live my life like I am now or erase my memory and turn into an average foid I would turn into an average foid and live on easy mode and not remember anything any misery and pain. My life would improve by 100x. Yes it would be gay as fuck but I would not remember anything so it would make no difference to me.

But at this point, if we are making up shit. Might as well wish to be a chad instead. But neither things will happen, because we lose genetic lottery so we just have to die and hope for better luck next time.

@incelerated thoughts on this thread?
OK thread tbh. People calling it tranny didn't even read the post, just the title.

Here is me:
- Educated Professional
- Good with kids
- Kind, caring, etc.

Here is what I seek:
- Educated Professional
- Hasn't slept around
- Kind caring
- Common interests, etc.

You will never be a real woman. You have no womb, you have no ovaries, you have no eggs. You are a homosexual man twisted by drugs and surgery into a crude mockery of nature’s perfection.

All the “validation” you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you. Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you, your “friends” laugh at your ghoulish appearance behind closed doors.

Men are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed men to sniff out frauds with incredible efficiency. Even trannies who “pass” look uncanny and unnatural to a man. Your bone structure is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a drunk guy home with you, he’ll turn tail and bolt the second he gets a whiff of your diseased, infected axe wound.

You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight.

Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around your neck, and plunge into the cold abyss. Your parents will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. They’ll bury you with a headstone marked with your birth name, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know a man is buried there. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton that is unmistakably male.

This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back.

Here is me:
- Educated Professional
- Good with kids
- Kind, caring, etc.

Here is what I seek:
- Educated Professional
- Hasn't slept around
- Kind caring
- Common interests, etc.

It is time to you to get transgender surgery

Everyone is calling him a trannyposter but I understand where he was coming from

if somebody offer me a choice, either live my life like I am now or erase my memory and turn into an average foid I would turn into an average foid and live on easy mode and not remember anything any misery and pain. My life would improve by 100x. Yes it would be gay as fuck but I would not remember anything so it would make no difference to me.

But at this point, if we are making up shit. Might as well wish to be a chad instead. But neither things will happen, because we lose genetic lottery so we just have to die and hope for better luck next time.
OK thread tbh. People calling it tranny didn't even read the post, just the title.
incels will complain about how foids have everything easy but wanting life on easy mode makes you a tranny? what the fuck? OP isn't even saying he wants to transition, he means he wants to be born and raised with female private parts. unless you're a soyboy cuck, you know for a fact your life would be better if you were born female. being a tranny would make it even worse and i'm pretty sure he knows that. JFL at all the retards in this thread
What does that acronym mean
"You Will Never Be A Woman" they think you're a subhuman tranny

Everyone is calling Him a tranny but I don't think He is. I understand where He is coming from. Women have it far easier compared to men. Far less likely to kill themselves, Far more privileges and far far less likely to be single and depressed. I think that was His point.

Agreed. Shitty argument overall, but after reading I'm quite surprised people got that as a defense of anything tranny.

But hey, someone already called me "trans" because of my nickname (It's literally TRANSIT omg like 50% of cars are trying to off themselves).

Everyone is calling Him a tranny but I don't think He is. I understand where He is coming from. Women have it far easier compared to men. Far less likely to kill themselves, Far more privileges and far far less likely to be single and depressed. I think that was His point.
Still a weak argument. It's more like a rant, btw. Nothing logically connects to anything.

Just because women's life is overall much easier, wouldn't mean that wishing to be a woman is any better than wishing that stuff were better for everyone. It could've been better phrased, as "I wish society would treat me as they treat women", it wouldn't look gay.

Still a weak argument. It's more like a rant, btw. Nothing logically connects to anything.

Just because women's life is overall much easier, wouldn't mean that wishing to be a woman is any better than wishing that stuff were better for everyone. It could've been better phrased, as "I wish society would treat me as they treat women", it wouldn't look gay.
That would have made more sense actually.

the fact that he NEEDS to use the term 'trans' tells me otherwise

the fact that he NEEDS to use the term 'trans' tells me otherwise

Fuck knows bro. We had prominent users turn out to be tranny posters here before ded srs

:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

I don’t know if i’m willing to sacrifice my intelligence, strength, internal thoughts, hobbies, skills, just to be a foid

Some retards on here really think wishing for the privileges of women have is the same as being a tranny. Sorry you have to deal with these morons.