Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I Wish I Could Drink Myself to Death.

DarkStarDown

DarkStarDown

Born to off-grid, forced to soyciety.
★★★★★
I've had an absolute shitty week: I have a test tomorrow I already know I'm going to fail, an assignment I've procrastinated on(as usual), and many other things which made this week even more shit than usual.

I already just know this year is going to keep on getting worse & worse: Not just for me & you, but everyone in general.

Since I am agnostic, I do believe in some sort of afterlife of sorts, which combined with raw human survival instincts & the fact I at least have parents who love me, is really all that keeps me going alongside copes I have(gaming, reading, smoking weed, etc).

But for some reason, the idea of drinking myself to death appeals greatly: Being able to rope in a way which allows you to be in a state of blissful intoxication sounds like a nice way to leave the stage.

I do know that it likely won't work, and that it could be butchered in many ways & make things worse, but the ideal of it working perfectly just sounds like a way I would want to go out.

Tagging Alcoholcels: @TBIcel @Pancakecel @Adolf Hitler @RealSchizo @IronsideCel @Retardfuel @LesscoBlob

You ain't a slavcel like me. You shouldn't drink yourself to death.

You ain't a slavcel like me.
I just realized, if I had some Slav in me, I would effectively complete the trifecta of every major White classification/subgroup jfl.
You shouldn't drink yourself to death.
I mean, there's two ways of doing it technically:
-Either you slowly kill your liver due to the damage of alcohol(I wouldn't want this)
-Drinking so much in one go you die somehow(What I would want).

However, it could go wrong in so many ways jfl.

I've failed a test this week.
Fellow Collegecel; glad to see another oddity around here.

I mean, I have a plan to get to bed early & chug a monster tomorrow & then cram as much as I can, but idk.

Honestly, I will just do my best & see where the goes, but I will just expect the worse.

I just realized, if I had some Slav in me, I would effectively complete the trifecta of every major White classification/subgroup jfl.
Yes, you would also most likely be a severe alcoholic and you wouldn't be called white by ethnics.
I mean, there's two ways of doing it technically:
-Either you slowly kill your liver due to the damage of alcohol(I wouldn't want this)
-Drinking so much in one go you die somehow(What I would want).

However, it could go wrong in so many ways jfl.
Drug overdose is much better.

You’d still be missing Finno-Ugric

Yes, you would also most likely be a severe alcoholic and you wouldn't be called white by ethnics.
You think I care what some people(who never show anything but the most cherrypicked images ever) have to say? And that already happens when I bring up my 1/4th Med.
Drug overdose is much better.
I mean yeah, I heard fentanyl is a pretty quiet way to go.

It could be a pretty scary but comfortable way to go out, but I would ask even with your agnostic belief to confess even right before death. If you do it then, then there is no sacrifice.

But I don't think you should go out yet, mang.
Fight these kikes with your worst torture possible for them.

I will probably do it when I'm older

I still have too many copes

ODing is often a painful way to go out

I love alcohol and that’s the way I want to go. But at the same time liver cirrhosis doesn’t sound pleasant. So I’m pretty much stuck here.

sounds like it'd be painful (i know nothing about alcohol btw)

Rotting and sleeping away my pain usually works, it’s the best cope and I have zero cortisol. Pop mirtazapine before bed and get all your macros/vitamins, you will feel like a god with zero worries.

an assignment I've procrastinated on(as usual)
I’ve started using Bing AI to assist me on these. Though it certainly isn’t dependable to do all your work for you, I find it to be a useful tool and a great time saver

If you want to do that, watch this movie first. It is exactly what you are talking about. Nicholas Cage plans makes a plan to commit suicide by drinking himself to death. Its gross and depressing and makes you not want to drink for a while;

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4HrGa2-RLc

Brutal can't even pass as white for curries online. :feelsUgh:
Proxy Small

"NoOoOoOoO saar you are not a 6'4 Nordic Pheno pure Germanic you are not White saar"

There is so much more race science to be uncovered. So many genetic clusters to be studied.

Don't give up brocel!

There is so much more race science to be uncovered. So many genetic clusters to be studied.

Don't give up brocel!
Tenor

I hope this year turns out better for you than you expect Bro. Hang in there and don't give up. Drinking yourself to death sounds like a slow and agonising process with organ failures and nasty shit like that. You deserve better Bro.

Try copemaxxing like me.