Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I wish I had a female friend

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
It would be great, she would help me meet females, give me pity sex and teach me how to get girls and become neurotypical.

taking hunting advice from the prey not the hunter JFL
thinking foids give pity sex JFL
implying you can become neurotypical JFL
imagining she would help you at all JFL

If I had at least average genetics my sister would had already introduced me to her friends

taking hunting advice from the prey not the hunter JFL
thinking foids give pity sex JFL
implying you can become neurotypical JFL
imagining she would help you at all JFL
I wish I had one tbh.

I don't recommend, if you're too much ugly females won't even your friends. I was rejected 5 times, when I was looking for a female friend not girlfriend

I don't recommend, if you're too much ugly females won't even your friends. I was rejected 5 times, when I was looking for a female friend not girlfriend
Brutal. I don't even have male friends

I've always appreciated males much more.

Re: Why Are Neuro-Typical Individual So Strange?
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#182592230Thursday, January 28, 2016 8:52 PM CST
Please describe the reason for this behavior to me. I am frustrated by my interaction with beautiful, intelligent, neuro-typical Caucasian female individuals that continue to avoid explicitly stating their intentions.
Re: Does anyone here remember "SamanthaTheEvil"?
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#182862082Monday, February 01, 2016 7:52 PM CST
Typical female adolescent schoolchild seeking attention from naive/idiotic male individuals over the Internet.
Re: why are female oters so worshipped
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#183476981Friday, February 12, 2016 8:55 PM CST
Westernized society as a whole is biased in favor of female individuals. Women are regularly conveyed as "oppressed" and given special privileges merely because of the presence of a pleasuring orifice. The individuals worshiping them are naive and impulsive adolescent males who regularly fantasize about receiving access to such "splendid" openings. Truly, it is a system of "brownie-points."

That reminds me when I catfished a girl and got attached to her. I told myself I won’t message anyone I was just gonna see how many matches my chad can get then she messaged me and I replied like an idiot.

That reminds me when I catfished a girl and got attached to her. I told myself I won’t message anyone I was just gonna see how many matches my chad can get then she messaged me and I replied like an idiot.
I enjoy doing chadfish just interact with females. To know how it feels.

a female friend won’t give you pity sex jfl

she looks down upon you like she would a pet

I just want a touch

It would be great, she would help me meet females
She will put you down as much as she can she will never want you to succeed foid friends for ugly mf is bad combo

this does not happen man

a female friend won’t give you pity sex jfl

she looks down upon you like she would a pet
I can dream
I just want a touch
Same
She will put you down as much as she can she will never want you to succeed foid friends for ugly mf is bad combo
Then she wouldnt be a friend, a want a real friend
this does not happen man
Brutal
No

stupid nïgger

I've had female friends before and they're not that great imo. They either just cause drama in the group because all your friends are vying for her attention or her boyfriend is in the group and she barely interacts with anyone.

I’d rather be friends with Incels

Bluepilled as fuck:bluepill::feelsugh:

Females always have a ton of friends, the question is how to purposely and effectively put yourself in their zone so they can guilt shame their female friends to date you.

Sounds cucked ngl :feelswhere: also she would never give you pity sex or act as a wingfoid. Idk where you got that idea from. Probably some movie or other bluepill media.

The female who will be befriend you will be autistic just like you.Worthless relationship

It would be great, she would help me meet females, give me pity sex and teach me how to get girls and become neurotypical.
I have female friends and I haven't gotten pity sex thats a pipe dream. Also meeting females doesn't matter if you are ugly and they don't like you.

Maybe none of that would happen, but she would definitely introduce me to her friends and help me meet females. If she is a real friend she would do that

I used to sort of have a female friend (we used to be neighbors as kids). When I saw her all she would do is bitch about her teachers and her boyfriend of the month she just broke up with. At school she wouldn't even want to be seen with me.

you can't become NT i your born autistic. female 'friends' don't do any of that they just friendone and cuck you