Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I wish I had the strength to kill myself.

• Thread starter Deleted member 101
  • Start date
Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
073C6B29 1EDA 42CE 9FC5 EE24FE650CBE

Please just take a break from posting

Please just take a break from posting
It’s hard to when people here shit on me for being lonely and not wanting to rape women or have mindless casual sex or be loved and cared for and held by a girl

you are weak and cringey, no self-respecting woman is gonna want that :chad:

Euthanasia should be legalized. I don’t get why they want to keep ugly, socially incompetent and unproductive men alive. We are such an ostracized group but society still wants to keep us around for some reason.

Last edited:
Euthanasia should be legalized. I still don’t get why they want to keep ugly, socially incompetent and unproductive men alive.
Even if it was I’d still be too pussy to go for it

Even if it was I’d still be too pussy to go for it
Why? It’s just taking a pill and dying without pain. Are you sure you want to die?

Because I fear death
But title says you wish you had the strength to die. Taking a pill that kills you painlessly requires no strength.

But title says you wish you had the strength to die. Taking a pill that kills you painlessly requires no strength.
Because I fear death itself.

I could easy find a high place and jump to my death, by a shotgun or kill myself at a shooting range, or jump in front of a speeding train

Because I fear death itself.

I could easy find a high place and jump to my death, by a shotgun or kill myself at a shooting range, or jump in front of a speeding train
What do you fear about death?

As an incel you’re in hell though. It’s unlikely things get worse after death.
A life of nothingness scares me

as well as literal flaming hell

What does nothingness mean? I don’t understand people who proclaim we will enter this “nothingness” state post-death, you can’t define what that means. I can only imagine some form of reincarnation.

What does nothingness mean? I don’t understand people who proclaim we will enter this “nothingness” state post-death, you can’t define what that means. I can only imagine some form of reincarnation.
It’s fear of the unknown.

are you encouraging me to KMS?

Maybe one day

Same. It's not our faults we never had a tutorial god telling us how to do things.

No, but you said you wanted to die
I just don’t wanna feel pain anymore.
I wanna be happy.
But sometimes I think death is the only cure for my pain.
And death can never make me happy.
Because you can’t be happy when you’re dead. You won’t even know you’re not in pain anymore.
And I wanna know that I’m not in pain.