Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I wish I had the will and motivation to be lower body fat

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
You faggots say I should work out and lose body fat I’m in normal weight but still I think I need to do that sometime

i wish I wasn’t lazy had the money had the motivation and the time to do these dumb shit

i doubt anything would change and I think it is a aimless cope for no results but I wonder will I be so good looking

Leanmaxxing is legit. Probably the easiest way to increase SMV.

You faggots say I should work out and lose body fat I’m in normal weight but still I think I need to do that sometime

i wish I wasn’t lazy had the money had the motivation and the time to do these dumb shit

i doubt anything would change and I think it is a aimless cope for no results but I wonder will I be so good looking
Depression is brutal. :feelscry:

Foids want to see concave cheeks. If you loose enough bodyfat that your cheeks sink in even just a bit you instantly rise like 2 or 3 SMV points.

7c50b5b7ebf21a7b384601f2c777fa2c.jpg

Just Concavecheekmax bro

if you have a shitty face then it won't work
Foids want to see concave cheeks. If you loose enough bodyfat that your cheeks sink in even just a bit you instantly rise like 2 or 3 SMV points.

Just Concavecheekmax bro
not with a receded maxilla and low set cheekbones buddy boyo

Literally don't eat as much. Takes 0 money, 0 motivation and 0 time.
Non-zero willpower tho.
Not eating is the easiest fucking thing. If you can't even help but not eat you deserve to be an Incel. That's like giving sympathy to landwhales

Just Concavecheekmax bro
You can get sirgery for that

Leanmaxxing is one of the ONLY ways to increase smv

however leanmaxxing isn’t increasing your smv, theoretically it’s just bringing you back up to the base smv you were at before you lowered it by getting bloated

Literally don't eat as much. Takes 0 money, 0 motivation and 0 time.
Non-zero willpower tho.
I don’t eat please read it correctly I am in the normal bmi but maybe lowering it would be better

Not eating is the easiest fucking thing. If you can't even help but not eat you deserve to be an Incel. That's like giving sympathy to landwhales
Did I say I was fucking fat ? I look nothing like a whale but my face looks ehh

Leanmaxxing is one of the ONLY ways to increase smv

however leanmaxxing isn’t increasing your smv, theoretically it’s just bringing you back up to the base smv you were at before you lowered it by getting bloated
Surgery increases smv much more , you guys are so fucking idiotic mostly you doesn’t seem different than red or blue pillers

Yes. I rely on methylphenidate and anti-depressants for this reason, since I would rot without them.

Surgery increases smv much more , you guys are so fucking idiotic mostly you doesn’t seem different than red or blue pillers
Then please tell all of our health care providers to fully cover the 5 figure cost of voluntary facial reconstruction. Bc else wise a lot of us are neets or wage cucks who can’t afford that shit.

you think that all of us are just sitting around, fully capable of getting life changing surgery right now, and just not taking the opportunity? You sure are naive

I never understood why woman love low body fat that much.

leanmaxxing doesent work for me so Im like why should I even try to leanmaxx if its just going to make no difference plus I dont have fat on my face that hides my feminine long jawline so why even bother

Eat a lot less carbs. The insulin and high blood sugar keeps making you addicted to constant eating

Then please tell all of our health care providers to fully cover the 5 figure cost of voluntary facial reconstruction. Bc else wise a lot of us are neets or wage cucks who can’t afford that shit.

you think that all of us are just sitting around, fully capable of getting life changing surgery right now, and just not taking the opportunity? You sure are naive
Same goes for lowering to ten body fat

Eat healthy at least that shit doesn't cost u much money or time. Eat a lot of protein and cut out carbs
Yeah I’m doing that if I have the money don’t worry I’m not overweight

How have motivation to be fit, when i tell myself everyday that i want to die ?

Then create that will from within:lasereyes:
@Dregster666 any tips on motivating our buddy here:feelssus:
Gotta see body of work first before giving any advice :feelswhere:

@Mentally lost cel post body pic :feelshehe:

I was sick recently and it made me have zero appetite. Is was easy to eat nothing. There needs to be a way to harness that. Maybe drugs for it already exist, idk.

i hope you have bones better stay fat otherwise.

I was sick recently and it made me have zero appetite. Is was easy to eat nothing. There needs to be a way to harness that. Maybe drugs for it already exist, idk.
Dude I eat normally and I’m normal weight but body fat is different as I fags said