Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish I made an account here earlier

incelsexaddict

incelsexaddict

obsessed with what i can never have
-
I've been lurking this place for years, back since the days of JohnWickcel and ThoughtfulCel (he had a gorilla pfp i think). I never made an account because I didn't think it was completely over. But after years of looksmaxxing and socialmaxxing and finding myself in the same no friends no gf hole I was back then I accept that my life is over.

This place is a pretty good cope though. I literally sit in class at university excited to go home and post on incels.is. JFL.

I've been lurking this place for years, back since the days of JohnWickcel and ThoughtfulCel (he had a gorilla pfp i think). I never made an account because I didn't think it was completely over. But after years of looksmaxxing and socialmaxxing and finding myself in the same no friends no gf hole I was back then I accept that my life is over.

This place is a pretty good cope though. I literally sit in class at university excited to go home and post on incels.is. JFL.
Welcome!

i guess i get it but id put this energy towards something more useful like homework or something tbh

>Incel
>Sex addict

JohnWickcel
I miss this spergy nigga like you wouldn't believe. Like that one time he was about to "commit suicide" and the "shotgun jammed" jfl.

Tbh, the only people I talk to are the people on incels.is because I don't have friends or a girlfriend

same i could've made one before but i was redpilled

Honestly same I get giddy whenever I see the notification bell

>incelsexaddict

Please put your hands behind your back and face the wall, GrAY :feelsseriously:
I think about sex all the time. All day everyday. But I have never and will never get it.

>incelsexaddict

Please put your hands behind your back and face the wall, GrAY :feelsseriously:
scarface-al-pacino.gif

Johnwickcel ah I remember him man he was my age

@ThoughtfulCel was a legend, but he passed on the torch to @PLA1092 after ascending (through rape).

Jochwickcel is too busy making fake stories about catching his sister gang banging 10 dudes.

It took me a few days too before registering. It's an avowal of genetic failure to post here often and even to laugh, to have fun with people who are losers like you because of the fatality of life, determinism and above all the misfortune of their genetics.

The join date pill absolutely destroyed me. There's no coming back from it! :woke:

if you're still in school you have a chance to ascend. dont waste your opportunities if you have any.

if you're still in school you have a chance to ascend. dont waste your opportunities if you have any.
I've been in uni for four years (still two years until graduation btw), and I haven't even made a single male friend let alone a female friend let alone a female friend that would let me ascend with her.

I've been in uni for four years (still two years until graduation btw), and I haven't even made a single male friend let alone a female friend let alone a female friend that would let me ascend with her.
sorry to hear that

Nice to meet you!